PDA

View Full Version : Gort'agash needs VAs

Shagatrog
03-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Hi.
I'm seeking Voice Actors for a upcoming movie called Gort'agash.
What I'm looking for are:

1.Young orc male (20-30's) voice. As this is for the main character there will be most work to be done for this part.

2. Young orc female voice.

3. Deep orc male voice (for Ner'zhul).

4. Deep orc male voice (for villain). I might do this one myself, but would be nice if there's anyone who can do the job better than I can. :)

5. Orc male voice (For Thrall).

6. Young orc female voice. (Yes the 3rd one says that too, but there's 2 of them).

7. Tauren male voice (yeah lol only "non-orc" voice needed)

I've already done a short "promotion" video for this movie, which I've now posted on warcraftmovies.com, but I'm totally new in machinima making and made it more for my own training than anything else. If you want to watch it though it can be downloaded here (http://files.filefront.com/GAtrailerwmv/;9722343;/fileinfo.html).
If you want to read the script for the actual movie, or have any further questions feel free to write to me, or just post here.

Shagatrog[at]hotmail[dot]com

Any Voice Actors interested in doing one or more of the voice can either post, or e-mail me. If you should be interested I'd like to here some samples of what quality you and your microphone can deliver.

~Shagatrog

P.s. Yes I do know all the voices that needs to be done is, well yeah, Orcs. But you know I tend to like the orcs and find their stories rather interesting.
And to all you orc haters out there: I've already begun to write the 2nd movie in this trilogy, and there will be more than just orcs in it, both horde and alliance. To be completely honest, you might just look at this movie as a introduction to the epic storyline of the characters lives (which is currently only existent in my head)!