PDA

View Full Version : New Live Stream Monday!: Drakedog

Uzbeki
03-19-2008, 01:50 PM
<a href="reel.php"><br /> After Mondays success</a> with the streaming of <a href="viewauthor.php?id=551">Drakedog</a><a href="viewauthor.php?id=551">s</a> <span class="hm">ingame</span> play we have arranged a new <a href="reel.php">&quot;WCMreel&quot;</a> session:<br /> <br /><font color="#ff0000"> 24/3 2008 (on Monday)<br /> 6PM <span class="hm">CET</span> (tinyurl.com/2a9mr9)<br /> It will last approximately 1 hour</font><br /> <br /> Just like last time, there will still be a limit on how many we can show the Live Stream to but it has been doubled. Invitations has gone out to our most active members. If not enough people from the list show up we will open it to everyone in a &quot;first come, first served&quot; fashion!<br /> <br /> About the session: Drakedog playing from the Korean Arenas.<br /> <br /> Visit our new event page to <a href="reel.php">stay updated &gt;&gt;</a><br><br><b>Read the full version of this news item on <a href="http://www.warcraftmovies.com/main.php#1079">WarcraftMovies.com</a></b>

Drakelord
03-31-2008, 05:03 PM
I was at the reel page 10 minutes before the whole thing started, then it looked like the stream had massive issues till 06:25. And suddenly the whole thing started to work, i was able to see him in orgrimmar for a few minutes with his friends, they went to ab for a few minutes, and then it just stopped streaming, and i was forced to reconnect to the stream.

Just when i was about to be able to watch again, it said blahblahblag max. 300 receivers :(.

Was I the only one being totally unlucky, or were you all having the same problem(s)?

ps. Last time worked like a charm though ..

judgebanks
03-31-2008, 05:13 PM
nah it happend to me aswell

sooo many errors its ridiculous

judgebanks
03-31-2008, 05:16 PM
"DYNNO ERROR : The Dynno server failed to provide nat port resolution. Exiting!"

that was my error

Uzbeki
04-01-2008, 11:41 AM
We wanted everyone to be able to try this new great feature out but we underestimated the amount of interest from the community. Our servers almost went up in some due to the stress. In hindsight we aimed a bit too high in this beta test but we did it with the best intentions.

Thankfully we got a lot of important data from this stress test which will help us optimize everything for the next big public test.