PDA

View Full Version : Up coming PTR?

Clashez
11-11-2006, 12:28 AM
As we all know, Burning Crusade is yet again "around the corner" from release, but seeing as we are getting our christmas breaks and all this talk about brand new things being brought into the WoW in the now "1.13".

I've seen that the PTR release date was the 11th November, today =O and if you guys havnt noticed they are starting to bring back the choice of picking your 2 premade characters although there are none there yet, but they selections HAVE been reset meaning ching ching, its coming!

Anyway i cant imagine what the queues would be like, i think it would make me cry to see them =[ and the amount of crashing that will happen... So if anyone manages to eventually get their PTR working or manage to get inside the mysterious new things that have been included to be tested, please post up and let me and everyone else know! ^^
Also leaked that T3 will be included, im over the T3 though now... its just not that fancy as you would like it to be... Plus the source wasnt reliable to yeah.. =p

What does everybody think about possibly losing our Premade choice, meaning you can only take over your own character. I think it sucks because currently im powerleveling to 60 on a new character and i would like to see some new content and hopefully im leveling fast for a good reason X_X

kiahann
11-11-2006, 12:59 AM
Well yes There will be a test realm before the release but they don't know the version it might not be 1.13 there still discussing that.

Daghur
11-11-2006, 09:42 AM
I've heard that there will be a PTR that will include everything except the outlands content.

Amoras
11-11-2006, 03:01 PM
http://mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=299

Ragnorok161
11-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Version will be 2.0.0

sourdude
11-15-2006, 12:17 PM
its official! the PTRs are out!!
www.worldofwarcraft.com/ptr/

The Bum
11-15-2006, 01:07 PM
Nice :) Too bad you can only copy your own character tho :(

Ragnorok161
11-15-2006, 04:17 PM
The PTR is up but becuase blizzad sucks people in the BC Beta can't play it... god damnit blizz!

kiahann
11-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Yeah it is pretty bad that players in BC can't play it, but I would much rather take BC test then play on test realm.

Valamir
11-28-2006, 02:39 PM
There is no patch 1.13, there never will be. I have the new patch now already. Only USA can get it for now, but it is most definitely labeled 2.0.1 and it is almost 500 MB in size and when I contacted Blizzard over the phone they had said there is more that will be released on the patch date, which no one knows. So this means that the patch will be well over 500 MB in size. I dont know what they are including in it all, but it's a doozy.

Clashez
11-30-2006, 11:48 AM
There is no patch 1.13, there never will be. I have the new patch now already. Only can USA get it for now, but it is most definitely labeled 2.0.1 and it is almost 500 MB in sixe and when I contacted Blizzard over the phone they had said there is more that will be released on the patch date, which no onw knows. So this means that the patch will be well over 500 MB in size. I dont know what they are including in it all, but it's a doozy.

The data? I started downloading that yonks ago and im in Australia lol