PDA

View Full Version : AFK 2 - Adventures of Daghur

Daghur
11-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Hello there!
I'd just like to make you aware that I'm currently working on a "sequal" to the rather controversial video called "Life of a Bored lvl 60" that's called "AFK 2 - Adventures of Daghur"
This movie, unlike the first video, will of course have a script with many different scenes, and it's my first video with this much work put into it.

The voice acting is being performed by Oxhorn, the creator of "Inventing Swear Words" and "The Anti-Elf Anthem" amongst many others.

I'm trying to wrap everything up so that I can release it within the month, as I've already been working on it for several weeks.

Before I release it I want to make sure I listen to the audience, and that's why I want to hear what you want to see.
Take a look at the unfinished part of the intro for the movie to get the idea of what the movie will be like, and tell me what you would love to see in a movie. http://files.filefront.com/New_Intro_forumrar/;6197560;;/fileinfo.html (Only available on Filefront at the moment, as it's just a beta-sneak-peek ;))

Thanks in advance
//Daghur

Amoras
11-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Not bad, keep it up.