PDA

View Full Version : Posting Contest

Hentai
11-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Why its not number of posts and utility? Like, being spamer now gives something? :x

kiahann
11-16-2006, 11:17 PM
Spamming is against the rules...You will see the post says the only ones that win will be the ones that follows the rules. they will check out the post before they give them there prizes if they find he spammed alot im sure it will go to the next person.

It's a good contest.

Hentai
11-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Spamming is against the rules...You will see the post says the only ones that win will be the ones that follows the rules. they will check out the post before they give them there prizes if they find he spammed alot im sure it will go to the next person.

It's a good contest.

for sure it is, but number of posts dont means forum activity in my opinion :X

Zaoris
11-17-2006, 05:17 PM
for sure it is, but number of posts dont means forum activity in my opinion :X

Agreed..being a spammer won't bring you anything good.
If you want to be active,then help the forum and post helpful.

Quazimodo
11-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Forum activity is forum activity, post quality is post quality. Usefullness of a post can also be discussed. Not all posts in a forum can be usefull posts either, usefull being informating posts. People have different interests within a forum, someone like the Off-Topic and someone like them all. As to spam, spam in my mind is a post clearly posted to raise post quantity and nothing else. Spam is also posting the same message over and over again. I think it gets pretty negative tho if you go hunting for posts that you think are spam and tell everyone about it to make that user look bad even tho his intention was not to spam.

We all just have different opinions of what a forum is, but we're not here to judge, if you dont like something then ignore it.

unska
11-18-2006, 05:42 PM
You should not worry about this, we have the situation under control.

Hentai
11-19-2006, 03:12 PM
You should not worry about this, we have the situation under control.

ok ok! Im not worried, cause im not here to win :)