PDA

View Full Version : Death & Taxes Legacy Ends

Vandalist
05-16-2008, 08:53 PM
I'm no mod, admin, nor am I a news reporter, but I felt this was the most newsworthy thing to post in ages.
Death & Taxes has disbanded today, as many are finding out. From what they say, the spirit of raiding was dying out, and to many of their members, was lost a long time ago. Today it was made official though, meaning that the top Warcraft Guild in the USA has put down their epics and stepped down from the front lines. However their legacy will not be easily forgotten, their accomplishments have been set in stone and widely known to the community of millions.

Death & Taxes was a guild that was followed by many. They weren't famous for their tactics, their strategies, nor even their members. They were famous for their determination, and their spirit. They never tried to be the best, but they were crowned as the World Firsts 14 times, and the US Firsts 16 times.

Here is a full list of their accomplishments, posted from their website.
http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/may/dtdisband.jpg

While this group of players has ended their adventure, the legacy continues. Here is a quote the final words from their site.

What happens now? Well, that's not up to us, it's up to you. Those of us that have been here will always be members of DnT, our characters will disappear, but our memories will not. We didn't create our legend, we were just a group of friends who loved killing raid bosses. All the people who came to our website, and followed our progress, and cheered for our accomplishments, you created the legend, and ultimately you will have the last chapter in this story.