PDA

View Full Version : Script LF Director Scarlet Crusade

NerDy22
05-18-2008, 03:19 PM
sorry for my english grammar
and sorry for some missing parts that i can't translate to english.

In short:
It is about the scarlet crusade.
A group of scouts on Northrend report that there is a large army of the scourge ready to invade the north of their continent. The armys main objective is destroying The Forsaken.
Normally the scarlet crusade would have been happy that the forsaken would be destroyed but even they cant stop that kind of army in their weakened state.

The main character of the movie will be a human paladin
He joined the crusade out of hate he never lost a duel and is trained in both military and priest branch. Although he hate the Scarlet Crusade it self he likes to work with the people a round him.

Night falls at the Scarlet Monastery.
A Crimson Courier walks to the Cathedral.
He walks to High Inquisitor Whitemane.
Crimson Courier: I’m here to bring you good and bad news from Tyr’s hand.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: again bad news?
Crimson Courier: Highlord Taelan Fordring has betrayed the Crusade. He was killed when he tried to escape by Grand Inquisitor Isillien.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: that is indeed bad news.
Crimson Courier: eeerh. Actually... That was the good news. The Grand Inquisitor, the heart of our organisation, was killed afterwards.

Thalion(main char) has overheard their conversation and walks to them.
Thalion: so that old mad man finally died. And who do I need to thank.
Crimson Courier: He was killed by the Highlord’s father, a knight of the order of the silver hand, Tirion Fordring.
Thalion: haha great. And what happened to that senile knight of a Fordring.
Crimson Courier: he escaped. We visited his house but he wasn’t there neither.
Thalion: good. Haha. Very good.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: we know you have sympathy for that senile knight. But you forget that you are sill under our order.
Thalion: yea yea. I didn’t forgot that.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: it seems that you are already worked up. So I want you to bring this message to Light's Hope Chapel.
Thalion: that’s just great. Do I look like the mailman. I hoped you would sent me after Fordring.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: this message has a higher priority right now.
Thalion walks angry away.
Thalion: Politics…
Crimson Courier: he never change does he?
High Inquisitor Whitemane looks at Thalion while he leaves.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: no.
High Inquisitor Whitemane turns back to the crimson courier.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: I want you to sent the same message to Tyr’s Hand.
Crimson Courier: Yes ma’am. Heey, Thalion wait for me.

Thalion enters the chapel.
Thalion: hey. Rohan
Rohan turns to Thalion.
Thalion: how are the negotiations going.
Rohan: same as always. The argent dawn has the same objectives. But it looks like they hate us more than the scourge.
Thalion: the same go’s for us. Working together with the Horde. I can remember the first meeting I had with the Argent Dawn.
Flash back
Argent Dawn member(human): we are the Argent Dawn.
Thalion Holy shocks an Undead behind him.
What have you done with Moruz.
Thalion: that undead corpse tried to kill you.
He was my best friend. How could you.
Flash back stops.
Thalion: a painful memory. He wouldn’t stop crying.
Anyway I had to tell you that there is a large army of the Scourge approaching from Nortrend. It seems their purpose is to destroy the Forsaken. I want you to tell this to the others. But keep it quiet. We don’t want to let the Argents know yet.
Rohan: a large Scourge activity. How many.
Thalion: 20 thousand. Not only corpses but also spiders and undead drakes.
Rohan: TWENTY thousand??
Thalion: be quiet.
Crimson Courier: hey Rohan. Thalion.
Thalion: back already. I thought you had to bring a message to Tyr’s Hand.
Crimson Courier: I did. But Abbendis wanted me to report it immediately to the Argent Dawn. In return we want free movement of our army to Stratholme.
Rohan: Stratholme?
Crimson Courier: it seems that she want the opinion from Saidan. She want to meet him personally. So our army is going to raid the Capital to secure the Crimson battalion.
Rohan: *sigh* so its going to be a long night after all.
Rohan walks to Scarlet Commander Marjhan.
Crimson Courier: I was told to sent it also to the Forsaken before dusk. But I haven’t had any sleep lately and…
Thalion: yea yea. I’ll bring it.
Crimson Courier: great. I owe you one.
Thalion: Haha. I thought it was more than one.

Thalion enters the Tirisfal Glades.
Thalion talks to him self: thats great and all but i don’t even know were the Undercity lies.
Looks around him.
Thalion: maybe I should ask her.
Thalion turns around.
Hey ma’am can you help me.
Silence.
I know you are there. You have been follow me from Andorhal.
??: how did you know i was following you.
Thalion: I’m a paladin. I can track undeads from a mile away. I smelled you. The sweet scent of rotten flesh.
??: what do you want of me.
Thalion: i just wanted to talk to you. …
Oh sorry. How rude of me. My name is Thalion, a member of the Scarlet Crusade. /bow
??: i’m sera. I’m a Deathstalker from the Forsaken.
Thalion: sera, what a lovely name.
Sera: what do you want.
Thalion: i want you to lead me the way to Undercity. I have a urgent message for Lady Sylvanas.
Sera: alright if it is urgent.
Sera walks forward and leads the way.
Silence.
Thalion: hey Sera.
Sera : don’t talk to me.
Thalion: I just wanted to know what you think of the Scarlet crusade.
Sera: Crusade. *sigh* We undeads are just corpses for them. Despite they know that we resisted the power of the Lich king they see us as mindless corpses.
Thalion: and we think that bringing light upon you would satisfy you.
My opinion is that the dead must remain dead.
Sera: that’s the problem. You think we are dead. But not dead we are.***
Thalion: Sorry I ask.
Sera: there lies the undercity./point

Guard: sorry Sera. He may not enter.
Thalion: But I got a important message for the banshee queen.
Sera: a can try to arrange an appointment for tomorrow.
Thalion: my mission was before dusk. Isn’t there an other way.
Sera: well…

Thalion: the sewers. Are you sure this is the best way.
Sera: just be happy I told you. We aren’t aloud to tell anyone about it.
Thalion: is it normal that this water is green. Even if it’s water?
Sera: stop complaining.

Sera: so… how do we get you down to Lady Sylvanas.
Thalion: leave that to me. You go down and tell her that I’m on my way.
Sera: and how do you want to go down without much trouble.
Thalion: when your gone I count to ten and go down Leeroy-style.
Sera: Leeroy-style?
Thalion: just run and say that I’m coming.
Sera: I’ll be going than.
Sera runs away.
Thalion: 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…

Sylvanas Windrunner: Sera back already.
Sera: Sylvanas there is a messenger from the Scarlet Crusade with an urgent message.
Sylvanas Windrunner: messenger from the Crusade?

Thalion: 10. alright. Let’s do this.
Thalion starts running.
Guard1: hey, you. stop.
Guard2: halt.
Thalion cast Divine Shield.

Sera: he said he would be down in a minute.
Sylvanas Windrunner: what about the guards.
Stop him!
Protect lady Sylvanas!
Sylvanas Windrunner: Let him through.
But…
He…
Mumble.
Thalion: I’m sorry to cause you so much trouble, milady./bow
I’m here to inform you about a large army of the Scourge from Northrend to destroy you and your kind.
Sylvanas Windrunner: Arthas… Sera call the other deathstalkers and start investigating about the movements from the Scourge in the Plaguelands.
Sera: as you wish, lady.
Thalion: because some unfortunate accidents at our organization we want to ask a ceasefire for the time being. So we can secure our Grand Crusader.
Sylvanas Windrunner: would it better if you first asked a ceasefire before giving me this important report.
Thalion: This is why I hate politics.
Sylvanas Windrunner: haha. A ceasefire is fine by me. It’s not that the Grand Crusader is possessed by a demon.
Varimathras: eerh Sylvanas…
Sylvanas Windrunner: and he would lead it for the purpose of the Burning Legion.
Varimathras: eerh Sylvanas…
Sylvanas Windrunner: what Varimathras.
Varimathras: how should I see this.
Sylvanas Windrunner: oh no. Varimathras, we need to go to Stratholme.
Thalion you lead us to Saidan.

A group of the cult of the Damned walk to the Scholomance.
Before the bridge lies a bunch of corpses, from warrior of the Scourge and some bodies of deathstalkers from the Forsaken, one of the corpses is sere.
Follower of the damned1: it looks like a scouting group.
Follower of the damned2: how foolish. Sending a minor group. They didn’t stand a change.
??: halt, men.
Follower of the damned1: What is it Lord Fordring.
Tirion Fordring(Deathknight): these corpses has been laid here.
It’s a trap.
Deathstalkers jump out of the river. Finally!! An action scene
Tirion Fordring: let me handle this.
Tirion Fordring jumps to a deathstalker and punch him. The deathstalker’s jaw breaks.
Now an action scene begins were Tirion Fordring only use his hands to draw off the attack.
Deathstalkers use smoke(vanish) to hide themselves and attack from the dark.
Tirion Fordring blocks their attack with his bracers and takes them down one by one.
Sera and some other deathstalkers escape before they where slaughtered.
Tirion Fordring: what a bunch of weaklings.
Tirion Fordring turns to the damned.
Tirion Fordring: stop slacking off. We need that portal before the Prince loose his temper.

Sylvanas Windrunner, Varimathras and Thalion enter Stratholme.
??: Hey Thalion. What are you doing here.
Thalion: hello Rob. Can you report us what happened so far?
Rob: I thought that you had to deliver a message to the so-called “Forsaken”.
Thalion: well…
Rob: and who are that ogre an night elf you brought with ya.
Varimathras: Ogre…
Sylvanas Windrunner: Night elf.
Rob: if I didn’t know better I would think that they are the leaders of the Undercity. Haha.
Thalion: rob I would like you to meet lady Sylvanas Windrunner Banshee Queen of The Undercity and Varimathras commander of The deathstalkers.
Rob: eer… well… You look lovely lady Windrunner. I have
Thalion: just report what happened.

Rob: didn’t you saw? Naxxramas flew a way when we entered their territory.
Thalion: what! Why would the flee.
Rob: don’t know. Don’t care. Most of there troops where still stationed here so we had some trouble. We secured half of the city. Abbendis ordered some of us to burn the corpses. And the rest of us where ordered to siege the eastside. I think we have the city under our control in 1 2 hours.
Thalion: thank you, Rob. We’ll go to the crusaders’ square and have a nice chat with Saidan./salute
Thalion starts to walk.
Rob: alright. Bye. I’ll start to burn this corps. Eeeewww that stinks.
Varimathras: the humor of the humans didn’t change did it?
Thalion: don’t blame him. He is a good man. But he gets himself always into trouble.
Sylvanas Windrunner: I think he’s cute.
Varimathras and Thalion: …
Sylvanas Windrunner: What… I got feelings.
Thalion: I don’t want to think about it.

Sylvanas Windrunner, Varimathras and Thalion enter the Crusaders’ square.
Abbendis: Thalion what are you doing here… with them.
Saidan Dathrohan: so that is Thalion. The paladin that turned down all promotions. A rumour goes around that, if you would have took them all, you would be promoted to Crusader Lord.
Sylvanas Windrunner: Balnazzar.
Saidan Dathrohan: I’m pleased to see you again lady Sylvanas.
Varimathras: long time no seen, brother.
Sylvanas Windrunner: aren’t you suppose to be dead?
Saidan Dathrohan: well… even humans don’t kill their relatives without mercy. My little brother is probably not strong enough.
Sylvanas Windrunner: I always feared that you were still alive.
Saidan Dathrohan: alright now you know I’m still alive. Would you please leave. I need to lead an army against your main enemy, the Scourge.
Sylvanas Windrunner: no. you lead this army for your favour, in the name of de legion.
Saidan Dathrohan: oh please just leave. I got an army of 7 thousand men trained to fight against undeads like you.
Sylvanas Windrunner: all I seen is one demon possessing a corpse and an army trained to kill demons.
Thalion: Abbendis if you want to be so kind to help me.
Abbendis: sure.
/cast exorcism
Balnazzar: eer it’s not what it looks like.
Thalion: hey Varimathras you to look alike.
Cast hammer of wrath.

Abbendis: my father always suspected that something was wrong when the Ashbringer died. That and the constant battle against the scourge made him mad and eventually killed him. Just like Isillien.
What now. Mograine died. The Ashbringer lost forever. My father died. Taelan betrayals the crusade and died. Isillien died. Our Grand Crusader is a demon. What will happen next.
Thalion: we need to act now. We’ll lead the Crusade against the Scourge army before they are ready for battle.
Abbendis: I can’t lead this army alone. Not without the Grand Crusader. Not without Isillien.
Thalion: if you don’t do it. I will. Gather the men and lead them back to Tyr’s Hand. And send a message to Whitemane.
Abbendis: yes … sir
Abbendis walks away.
Thalion: Lady Sylvanas. It’s not that I want to save your kind but we need you to win this war.
Sylvanas Windrunner: Varimathras prepare your Deathstalkers for battle.
Varimathras: yes ma’am.

??: Thalion! There is someone here that want to speak with you.
Thalion: hi, Rob. Sera what happened.
Sera: the mission was a failure. We where defeated by a death knight. some of us merely escaped alive.
Rob: haha.

Sorry… she said alive and… I think it’s better that I leave now … right. Lets burn some more corpses.
Thalion: death knight?
Sera: yea. They called him Lord Fordring or something.
Thalion: well well. it seems we’re going to meet sooner than I expected.
Sylvanas I’ll leave now. I need to go to the Light's Hope Chapel.
Sylvanas Windrunner: sera you’re going with him.

Arrive at the Chapel.
Thalion: Commander What happened here?
Scarlet Commander Marjhan: When Naxxramas floated away we where attack by the Scourge.
Maxwell Tyrosus: that doesn’t matter now. We have to make a plan to destroy the Scourge.
Thalion: did they kill anyone?
Scarlet Commander Marjhan: they killed 2 Argent members and Yorrick.
Thalion: his brother and sister are not going to be happy about that.
Maxwell Tyrosus: and what…
Thalion: is there a message from Brother Crowley?
Scarlet Commander Marjhan: yes. The Church of the Holy Light refused to take any actions. Lord Grayson was in favour to sent a small group of his paladins but the archbishop already made his choice
Maxwell Tyrosus: why are you ignoring me?
Thalion turns to Maxwell Tyrosus.
Thalion: it’s better if the Argent Dawn gets involved with this. And especially the horde members.
Maxwell Tyrosus: why. We can fight. Don’t you belief in our strength?
Thalion: that’s not it. It’s for your own safety. Or do you want to die with a Scarlet sword in your back before the end of the day. The only thing I can give you is an encampment at Tyr’s Hand.

Arrive at Tyr’s Hand.
Why are those dogs doing here.
What’s going on.
Thalion: before you going to throw stones at them if got some messages for you.
First of all I wanted to tell that the Light's Hope Chapel has been attack by the Scourge. The argent dawn will make here at Tyr’s Hand a temporary encampment. They will stay out side the walls but they will get help if they need something.

What are you serious.
You cant mean that.

Tomorrow we’ll fight the scourge. It’s not an order. You don’t have to come. I’m not the grand Crusader. But I hope that you will follow me in battle. For the light. For glory.

I just have one announcement left.
This is Sera. /point
She will be here until to night. I want that you respect her. No physical harassment. And I don’t want to hear “what do I smell”-jokes.

That’s all. Everyone can leave except Mara and John. I have to tell you something about you brother and you don’t going to like this.

Night falls at Tyr’s Hand.
Sera: hi Rob. Why is everyone looking at me if I pass by.
Rob: well. It because … that… you are.. what you are. *sigh* I don’t want to say anything wrong but. If it wasn’t Thalion who took you in protection. you would probably be killed and burned by now.
Sera: Thalion. What kind of man is he. And why does everybody listen to him.
Rob: he knows everyone of us. By name. By deeds. He knows everyone personally.
I can remember our first meeting. That was the first time he came to Tyr’s hand.
He came and started to challenge everyone for a duel. I was the first that dueled him that day. I lost. It was so embarrassing.
Sera: why? He looks like a pretty strong guy to me.
Rob: it was 5 years ago. He was just al little boy of fourteen. At the age of 16 he even beat Herod. Herod never wanted to admit it. He always whined about the sun in his eyes or the wind. But I think Thalion is the strongest paladin ever.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: if I where you I wouldn’t tell that to Herod.
Rob: hi High Inquisitor. You know him longer than I do. You can probably tell more about him.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: I don’t know his past. He joined the monastery when he was about 12. it was incredible how fast he learned. He easily surpassed me. When we had breaks he would go outside to train for his paladin training all by himself. At day he trained and trained. But at night he cried until he fell asleep.
Thalion: I didn’t cry that much.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: come on. You cried every night.
Thalion well. Some things never change. How hard we try.
Sera you need to come with me we need something to discuss.
Sera: ok. Rob, High Inquisitor See you later.
Walk a way.

Thalion tomorrow we’ll fight the Scourge. When we’re fighting them the Deathstalkers need to stop the summoners. Kill every one of them. Make sure there is nobody alive.
Sera: Yes sire.
You need to deliver this message to Sylvanas.
Sera: ok
….Silence
Thalion: what is it.
Sera: I just want to know why you joined the Crusade.
Thalion: well… it was 7 year ago when my parents where captured by the Crusade. They where tortured because they where accused for having the plague. Tortured, questioned examined and then again tortured.
And then on a night Grand Inquisitor Isillien came.
He told me that they weren’t sure if they had the plague and that they had to be executed.
He told me that, on the day that they heard the would be sentenced to death, my father said. ”if that’s the path light choose for us, so be it. But tell my son that the dead must remain dead. Tell him that he must become a paladin. Tell him that he must live his life until the very end. ”
The only thing I did that night was cry. Cry about my parents. Cry about my future. Cry about the value of my life.
And the rest have you heard from the others.

NerDy22
05-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Next day.
Thalion: how much of the troops are here, General.
Abbendis: everybody came. even all the wounded have crawled to your side. Tyr’s Hand is almost empty.
Thalion: I knew I could count on you guys.
It seems that the Scourge has spot us. Their army is moving this way.

We are fighting them now for about seven years. We lost more than we have achieved in those years. The Alliance calls us zealous, the Argent Dawn calls us mad. But we know where we’re fighting against…
The Scourge is rotten. Their bodies may belong to our friends and family. But their souls are already dead. Lets start bury them.

Thalion turns around and walks slow motion to the army that is approaching him.(filmed from the rightside) He stops and stands still for awhile. Then he casts a holy shock at his enemy that shatters to some other enemies and forms the mark of the crusade/banner of Lordaeron.

Behind the scourge army deathstalkers come out of the ground. And run to Scholomance.

Now some cool Scarlet Crusader scenes begin.
Such as:

• High Inquisitor Whitemane gets attacked but gets saved by Scarlet Commander Renault Mograine who jumps before her and dies with a fatal wound in his chest.
High Inquisitor Whitemane casts a spell that instantly kills all undeads around her and resurrect all scarlet soldiers in that same area.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: Arise my champion.
Scarlet Commander Renault Mograine: at your side, milady.
• Herod gets hit multiple times.
Herod: Light give me strength!
Blades of light!
Herod berserker + whirlwind.

Scourge army retreat.

Deathstalker: Thalion? Thalion?
Thalion shields the deathstalker because he gets attacked by some scarlet soldiers.
Deathstalker: we managed to stop them with summoning.
Thalion: but…?
Deathstalker: the Death knight called back his troops to Scholomance.
He said that he wants to fight with you one on one. He even took one of us hostage but I don’t think that concerns you.
Thalion: Sera…
Deathstalker: how do you know? Can you read my mind?
Thalion: no. but he can read mine.
Thalion starts to walk.
High Inquisitor Whitemane: is fighting him that important to you?
Thalion without looking back: no.

Thalion enters Scholomance.
Sera: don’t do it.
Tirion Fordring: I already expected you.
Thalion: finally I can test my strength.
Tirion Fordring: it won’t take long. I’ll promise.
Thalion: do you know that most Paladins want to succeed Uther. I on the other hand want to succeed the strongest paladin that’s alive.
Tirion Fordring: so I’m the strongest paladin?
Thalion: we’ll see of you’re worthy.
Thalion throws his 2h mace behind him.
Tirion Fordring: why don’t you use your mace?
Thalion grabs his 2h sword.
Thalion: I don’t want to break your bones would I.
Tirion Fordring cast death coil.
Thalion stops the attack with his hand.
Thalion stops the attack without using his hand his hand.
Thalion: that won’t work on me.
Tirion Fordring: lets try this.
Tirion Fordring grabs his mace.
Tirion Fordring: say hello to my friend.
Now some cool fighting starts.
………
……

Thalion: I told you that don’t work.
Thalion stands still
The death coil misses Thalion but hit Sera behind him.
Tirion Fordring: sorry. Did I kill her??
Sera lies dead on the ground.
Thalion: what has become of you. Joining the enemies side. Killing innocents.
In this form your not even worthy to be a death knight.
Thalion gets enormous wings.(Avenging Wrath FTW)
Thalion: and the worst of all is that your son’s dead has brought you here.
Tirion Fordring: I lost. Didn’t I.
Thalion: yes… you do
A giant flash lights up everything.

Tirion Fordring lies on the ground.
Thalion walks to him /kneel lays his hand on Tirion Fordring’s head.
Lay on Hands
Tirion Fordring: why. I don’t have a reason. No purpose…
Thalion: I want you to reform the order. Learn their names. And fight the Scourge for ever.
Tirion Fordring sits down.
Tirion Fordring: I can’t… I already fell one time in the hands of the enemy and…
Thalion: you won’t. you’re the only one who can do it.
Tirion Fordring: why me. You’re better than me. Why won’t you do it.
Thalion: I’ll stand at your side when you take Arthas down.
Tirion Fordring stands up.
Tirion Fordring: you’re right. I need to stop whining. I’ll reform the Order of the Silver Hand in Name of my son.
Lets go.
Thalion: I can barely move. I’m out of energy. I’ll be there in a moment.
Tirion Fordring: ok. /walks away

Silence
Thalion I already expected you.
Prince…
Arthas: then you know why I’m here.
Thalion: I won’t join the darkside.(Star wars FTW)
Arthas: I’ll help you destroy the Crusade and…
Thalion: we both know that vengeance is the way to retribution.
But I don’t hate The Scarlet Crusade. Only their deeds.
You don’t have anything that I want.
silence...
Arthas: I can bring her back… even back to her human form.
Thalion those who are dead must remain dead.
(Arthas: what? No poem about unknown deeds that where never forgotten.)
Arthas: you’re hesitating.
Thalion: I know an easier way to join her.
Thalion takes his knife and stabs himself in the chest.
Arthas: how pathetic.
Arthas walks away and the screen turns black.
Thalion: you’re the one who’s pathetic.
I succeeded where you failed.

yeah! finally done.:P
zomg it took me 6 days lol longer than i expected.

please leave a message if you like it.

if you don't like it also leave a message :P

nubchaidub
05-25-2008, 11:46 PM
I like the idea a lot, and I also feel that it is kind of confusing in some parts.. mainly the transitions.. but i assume that is where the director and writer meet.

NerDy22
05-31-2008, 02:34 PM
yea i know.
i'm just to lazy to rewrite some parts.

if someone has a better idea. so be it.
if someone makes a movie about it but rewriting it to his own ideas. i dont care.

i just love to write about the scarlet crusade.