PDA

View Full Version : Goalline Blitz

TheMan10
05-18-2008, 08:47 PM
it might be a little confusing, so lemme just explain it a little

basically you first register, you wont get any emails at all(at least i havent)
then, create a character. you start off with 400 flex points, and it costs 300 to make a qb, rb, wr, 200 for defense, fb, te, and 100 for oline and kicker and punter. you then get 15 skill points which you use to improve your player. you can level up ur player by either getting 1000 xp(thru training and/or in game) or using flex points to level up. for example, its 100 flex points to lvl up a oline, 200 for defense, 300 for qb.
u can get more flex points by refferals or paying $1 per 100 pts.

next, go on the forums, go to the players looking for a team, and just say lvl X looking for a team, and post ur player page. if ur a guard or tackle, for example, chances are youll get a big contract and start. if ur in a position thats really filled, like qb, lb, or rb, chances are youll get low pay to be a backup on a decent team. you will still get playing time, but not a lot.

its all a simulation, so you dont actually play. give it a shot its pretty decent, and they have around 10000 ppl(although a lot are probably inactive). i just started 2 days ago, its pretty fun, i have a lvl 5 guard and im starting in a pro team with a $100000 salary

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=757018