PDA

View Full Version : Misconceptions

Fanatiksauce
11-20-2006, 04:33 PM
I came across this today.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=31428

I am getting several mails from people stating that I made this just to bump my downloads up, wrong, I did not even make this video. Personally, I think the option to publish a video, then post it under another author like this guy did needs to be done away with.

Just some noob who figured he would redo my video and post it, yet again *sigh*

Also, I would like to address the concern of people thinking that I should not be in the hall of fame. Ill quote myself in a post I made earlier.

I may have not spent the time editing as others do, but like I said, and Ill say it again. I spent countless hours day and night making that movie possible, just because its not "video editing" dosent mean it didnt take hard work, it did. So rethink what you just said.

~Fanatik

If you do not want me in the hall of fame, take me off, I understand that a million+ people are going to click on something that says "tier 4".

Dont cut me down saying I am doing this to rack up downloads and take over warcraft movies, I'm not, I respect the community hense me bringing you this content, editing and skill wise, although I may have more downloads then some of the most famous people, I dont match up to their skill, and personally, I do not see myself as "greater" then them.

~Fanatik

kiahann
11-20-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm sure the admins will look into this.

Quazimodo
11-20-2006, 06:11 PM
It's life dude, just need to ignore people that are jealous.

DrIzZ
11-20-2006, 07:41 PM
This happended too me a wile ago. I just told the admins only my account is able to publish movies too my author name.

Valamir
11-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Please make an email out to [email protected]. You will be helped within 24-48 hours about this issue. We have made this very suggestion many many times and it is on our to do list. We do understand that it is an issue and please keep in mind there are cases where the current way is best.

Topic closed until an admin comes along, thank you.