PDA

View Full Version : New movie idea (Title in the future)

masternarf
06-01-2008, 02:46 AM
Hello friends,

I've been thinking for a while about my idea of a movie of WoW i would like to make. There was some plot holes that i couldnt figure out but in the end, i finally manage to get the idea all together. The story would be a Drama movie, mainly based on the difference between good and evil. Basicly how slight is the line between those two. The movie if im able to make it would last for about 20-30 mins approximatly. Here goes the main idea. One main detail is that to fully understand the movie, you have to know the lore about warcraft 3. The main point of this is to explain some elements in WoW that are unexplained by Blizzard.The names of the characters are not decided yet, for most of them. Here it goes :

The movie starts with a black screen explaning to situation in lordearon, the plague of the undead has spread everywhere, Arthas as killed his father ( but not yet summoned the burning legion ) Just before attacking dalaran to summon the burning legion, Arthas leds his army in the south to hillsbrad and arathie highlands to clear most of the human population.

In Tarren mill, one of the main character (male, young, warrior, we will call frank for the sake of no confusion) is woke up by his sister (soon to be paladin by the look of her armor) in rush because it seems to Scourge is at the door of the town. She also tells him that they are assigned by their father to alert Arathi Highland of this big thread while running together to the stable. On their horses, Frank realise and ask where is their father. With a little bit of hesitation, his sister announced him that he stood at the town with the other paladins to protect it. After this, we can see a little fight between 3 paladins and Arthas in front of the little town left behind. The fight does not last long, Arthas crush the paladins easily, and before finishing the last one, it is important that the agonizing paladin says "You won't always been able to kill innocents Arthas, Uther will make it pay for you". Arthas respond to him that Uther died by his hand, the Light has stopped watching over you, paladins.

Shocked and brave, Frank is about to turn out when he realise that they are being chased by undeads ( deathknight, or something fast) and decides that he must stay with his sister in route to Arathi Highland. Close to Arathi, enough to be seen by a band of soldiers, at this point, we can hear a demonic laugh in the forest to the right, at the sound of it, the undeads flee from where they came from and our 2 heros, soon joined by the pack of arathi highland warriors enter the forest to know whats in it.

Inside the forest, they are soon in front of Brutallus, the pitlord (without his wings, and arms cut out ). All the six heroes are frozen into place in front of gigantic monster. But he does not seem aggressive, at the opposite, he tells him that if he wanted to kill them, it would have been done already... and that he offers them the chance of a lifetime. He explains them that the army of arthas is unstoppable for mortals, and it will erase all human life in arathi if its not stopped. He offers them a pact, with him, to increase their power to be able to stop Arthas. Of course, the sister is totally against it, but the 5 others decide to sacrifice themselves ( some of them by power hunger) knowing that there would be a price to pay. Every of the warriors accept, eve frank, after an argument with his sister. Brutallus tells them that there is no price to pay, execpt that the pact cannot be broken and that they will be linked forever. He finally disapears in the forest, leaving the warriors with a fel sorta moonwell with his blood in it (sorta like hellscream). Once he is far enough, theres a shot of him, speaking with his master, kil jaden, announcing him that the Scourge will be weakened enough to never be a threat if the lich-king revolts against his masters. Once the mortals are done with the job, if they are not dead, he will finish them himself.

After this weird event, the six characters get back in route to arathi, Frank make his sister swear that she will not speak of the demon pact to anybody since it is heresy and they did it for the rigth cause. They arrive to a HUGE wall (thoradin wall) which, as Narf (leader of the band of warrior) announce it,
has been built to protect them from the scourge, he also says that this is where they will make their defense against Arthas.

Part 2 to go... ( Sorry for the mistakes, i was happy to write this, and it is my second language)

masternarf
06-10-2008, 04:10 PM
I wont reveal more of the story right now, but basicly the 5 warriors leading the little army of arathi Highland will make a last stand at the thoradin wall against the mighty scourge lead by Arthas. Things start to get a little bit harder when the undeads are retreating (to go to dalaran to summon the burning legion) and the warriors are condemned to death becuase of heresy and pact with demons.

Of course, i keep most of the details for me, and also a LOT of the ending is not said, but I want this movie to explain a little bit of WoW lore, like why brutallus lost his wings and arms etc..

The things is : I would really need partners for this, im decent at editing but i could really use help and hints to increase my skills at it. If you are interested in trying to make this movie or just to give me some hints, send a mail to [email protected]