PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Fraps

Nukem000
12-07-2006, 01:42 PM
I downloaded and installed the trial version of fraps, Then decided to go download the full registered version somewhere..After uninstalling the trial i install the registered version..and it wont start up..someone said it had to do with it being in the registry..any idea how to fix this :O

or if anyone can recommend something better or just as good as fraps that'd be cool to :( (not gamecam please thats horrid :O )

Rothicol
12-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Hmmm.. Sounds strange. Have you tried going to www.fraps.com - go to Members Area - Download the registered version 2.8.1 and see if it's working? If you can't log into the member's area, you haven't been registered.

Valamir
12-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Don't hack it, buy it. Fraps is the most valuable tool for any movie maker. It is also the best in-game video recorder so support the people that made it and you will get a working version.:)

Vandalist
12-07-2006, 08:41 PM
I completely agree - I usually am against buying software if I can find it on the net, but FRAPS IS COMPLETELY WORTH IT. It's the best money I ever spent online. Trust me man, if you like to make movies, get fraps, you wont regret it, and you'll get all the future updates of it forever.

Nukem000
12-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Yeah, Tried buying it..Paypal put a block on my cc :(

Valamir
12-07-2006, 11:41 PM
Cant help you there, contact Fraps about that. They do have free tech support.