PDA

View Full Version : How was this scene created? (model)

Doyan
12-12-2006, 04:20 PM
Its the clip right at the start of this video, it shows the boss NPC doing an animation... I was wondering how that was created. LINK http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=23252

Was it done with the WoW model viewer?

Sorry for the pretty amaturish question, but I have never used any type of model viewer etc, so was unsure if that was how it was created.

Thanks for the help.

kiahann
12-12-2006, 06:56 PM
That is Correct Model Viewer can do this.

Punchline
12-12-2006, 10:22 PM
WoW Model Viewer, like Kiahann said. But, unfortunately there are no updated versions right now because of Tuesday's patch.

kiahann
12-12-2006, 10:50 PM
All the mods don't work because they changed the files that the mods are made in. There is already a updated version of CtRaid and Perl unit frames and KTM Threat Meter which is what I use so they should update Model Viewer soon it's a really liked Mod so I'm sure it will be here in no time

BlackCadian
12-14-2006, 09:37 PM
While we're at it, is there a special way to insert the animated models from the viewer into a vid, without the whole thing being obvious? I tried it once but it looked so fake and not cool^^

Fairydust
12-17-2006, 01:47 AM
While we're at it, is there a special way to insert the animated models from the viewer into a vid, without the whole thing being obvious? I tried it once but it looked so fake and not cool^^

If anyone got any tips on how to get superimposed models etc look good I'm all ears aswell.

deadworkersparty
12-19-2006, 01:13 AM

The trick to getting good results is to make sure that the brightness, contrast, and color of both the background and your foreground match. If they don't match then your foreground will look out of place.