PDA

View Full Version : GOOD Ret Pally Vid

whyamibored
07-14-2008, 06:42 AM
I've only seen a few as of late, but I'd like to find or have made a decent retribution paladin vid. The class has flaws, I will admit, (it seems especially so compared to MS warriors in most opinions), but it's still quite a fun class and spec to play. Unfortunately, most ret vids made nowadays are simply "omg! zerking, wings, and big critz!!111!!", which really doesn't show what a ret pally can do =/. I'd like to see one where the player plays to the full strengths of their class, including offhealing their teammates (if applicable) and themselves. More often than not I usually just see them running around like a madman/woman and hitting anything that moves...

Anywho, yea, I'm not nearly good enough to show decent depictions of skill on my retadin, and my comp isn't exactly great FPS wise for recording either.

I would just like to see a return of decent ret vids like the ones that existed pre-bc, where skill was more commonplace because gear wasn't as easy to get ;)

Tacoos
09-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Hello!
I myself released a Retri movie about my whole WoW memory, It was made as a Collection of everything I've done as Retribution, Came out quite good.

But not as good as those I will recommend for you:
All movies made by Kamil, Those are really amazing.
Same goes for Zalgradis, Awsome movies.

Oh and if you want to watch a true genius search for Cromfel, He is a demi-God amongst Ret pallies.

Those should help.

Dcduo
11-30-2008, 07:03 PM
I would ask you to watch mine simply because nobody else does :P

But hey.