PDA

View Full Version : Information about Star Wars Galaxies

Gedan
10-18-2006, 03:09 PM
is a Star Wars themed MMORPG platform for Microsoft Windows PCs, developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts.

Developer: Sony Online Entertainment
Platform: PC

Offical Website: http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/

Silveraxe
10-30-2006, 04:05 PM
wow it's doesn't sound bad for a Star Wars game, I really love the movies also but i think i'll stay will play world of warcraft and not this 1

The Bum
10-30-2006, 04:26 PM
This game was a great game, but then some update that completely remade the game mechanics ruined the game and now its just bad :(

Ricje
11-03-2006, 07:24 AM
This game was a great game, but then some update that completely remade the game mechanics ruined the game and now its just bad :(

Agreed. Before the major revamp it was difficult gaining experience and skilling up your desired profession.

I stopped playing this game a month before World of Warcraft got released in Europe. A year later I decided to give it a try again.

You can pick your profession at start. But because of the major changes it's extremely hard to play a melee fighting profession because of the damage you receive.

Quazimodo
11-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Personally I dont like Lucas Arts or any of his works... I played the old N64 Star Wars games and some new single player ones and it just never catches my attention like these games should. I think lightsabers and laser guns are fun, but he just messed up the games... I think.

Amoras
11-12-2006, 02:13 PM
I love star wars, but I'm not wasting 80 days of my life to become a Jedi

Ricje
11-14-2006, 09:28 AM
I love star wars, but I'm not wasting 80 days of my life to become a Jedi

Actually after the revamp, you can start off as any profession you want. This includes jedi ;)

trinitysaij
03-24-2008, 02:54 PM
Agreed. Before the major revamp it was difficult gaining experience and skilling up your desired profession.

I stopped playing this game a month before World of Warcraft got released in Europe. A year later I decided to give it a try again.

You can pick your profession at start. But because of the major changes it's extremely hard to play a melee fighting profession because of the damage you receive.

that totally drove me nuts!!!!