PDA

View Full Version : Voice actor seeking more work for future

Draelok23
07-28-2008, 06:23 AM
Hi everyone, My name is Kyle Cadow, i recently Voice acted in the movie trollbane

Link here. http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php

I was the narrator and Chief Sanjay. I can mix a number of accent, as u saw my deep troll voice (at leasti hope it was fitting for some of the directors out there) DTBN is a great director and i look forward to working with him more. the deep narratoring voice, Also i can switch to a kind os Draenei/russian type of voice. I can do calm voices. I am posting this because i want to get more into this and hopefully some people will be more interested in using my talents, i am amatuer and i am faced with technology problems. As in i was using a headset microphone and windows recorder, i know very amatuer and not great quality, but if you can look past that and give me a chance i would be glad to give you some clips i have saved. My mic is currently smashed thanks to idiot room mates, but i will be getting knew one soon, like i said, i have a number of different voice variations saved to my computer. If you would like to hear them, you can reach me at, [email protected]. Thank you all and i hope to hear from some of you. I am moving so if you email me and i dont respond its cause i am moving and ill be up and running in a few weeks. Thanks again for your time and have a swell day. Oh and sry for the long post XD