PDA

View Full Version : Writer (Mostly Horrors).

Magiczek
11-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Well I did a few horror stories so far and I like the mystery type of horror, I don't like when people scream every 5 seconds or gore every time you look back. I recently wrote a short story about an assasin looking for vengance (It was kind of an action script , not horror really but suspense).

Well I'll tell you more about the Assasin's story I was working on. I finished at 9 pages. Unfortunately.

The story starts with a door being broken down and climbing down a building. Nothing much really for the beginning. The Assasin's mother writes a diary entry , which he finds after she disappears all of a sudden saying that they buried another men because of him (The Assasin). And so he goes to an inn near the place of Buravil and someone was following him as he ventured there. Then the story get's REALLY complicated. The person following him was really his brother. But he couldn't remember who he was. He also forgot about the diary entry from his mother. All he cared about was killing a person by the name of Rashiki. The person unfortunately turned out to be a prince living in his castle with guards positioned near every entrance. The Assasin's brother explains the Assasin's life how the Assasin had fallen in love with someone with the name of Skaala.

And that's where the story ended. Obviously this is just an outline of what happened.

What Jobs I am looking for:

Horror or a dark piece. Anything else I will take into consideration. But probably not. I might tackle a comedy but that's so not my type of writing. Really!

(A piece of my creativeness , well kinda, this is a simple story about a necromancer (or a dark caster) who wishes to slaughter the people in the farms across from Duskwood in which he lingers)
-I traveled far and wide... I slaughtered every enemy... I became one with the darkness... *Opens his mouth wide and a dark spirit escapes his body and stands up next to him* This... is my, pet. As you might call it.

-*A gnome spy spots the necromancer and looks back, the way is becoming darker. He thinks* ''I must get back! And warn Goldshire about this!'' *The Necromancer's eyes fall on the tree the spy is hiding behind*

-Oh. I can make myself a new... pet! *The Spirit starts circling the branches of the tree that the Gnome Spy is hiding behind*

-*The gnome thinks and whispers to himself* ''This is my last chance!'' *The Spirit pierces his left shoulder as the gnome propells himself upwards using a copper bomb. He lands in the river and quickly swims to the surface* *Surprisingly the wound is gone, or so he thinks...*

-*The Gnome arrived in Goldshire in no time, he talked to the city-people and evacuated the village. But there was one family that stayed behind... Nobody knew it as everyone disappeared but the family consisted of a Mother , a Father and their son and a daughter. The Daughter had a grey tone of her skin much banshee like. But no one seemed to notice. The son on the other hand had eyes much like the ones of the necromancer. Yellow with a blue inside tone so they looked much like green eyes. But not fully. The Father and Mother were both normal*

-*One night after midnight the boy awakened saying something in gibberish. It sounded much deeper than his normal voice which said loudly and clearly* I will come back *Satanic Laughter* I eeneth yryyeth. The cats... the ''meow'' so nicely. They will be a perfect sacrifice! *And he fallen back to his bed. The cover which fallen off his bed immiedetely gone back on his body. Without him knowing it*

Let me know what you think about this.