PDA

View Full Version : Mage PvP Video - Kagutsuchi of Boulderfist

PurePressure
12-18-2006, 01:59 AM
I have been planning to release a video for many, many months, and I finally found the time to record and throw something together. In this video, you will find fights and situations which appeal to many. There are 1 vs 1 situations, multiple vs 1 situations, a few clips of group PvP, and clips of other natures as well (including CC focus).

The majority of the video was recorded in world PvP, though a few clips take place in battlegrounds. I also use elemental spec for nearly the entire video, due to what I feel are many positive benefits (the most important of which being the amount of instant attacks, the ability to kite the opponent, the beneficial procs, and the added bonus of ice block). I ultimately feel that this spec gives me the ability to easily take control of any situation.

You will find the spec in numbers and the mods used listed in the link below. By posting this video I hope to receive feedback concerning both the positives and the negatives of the movie. Please feel free to criticize constructively; this is my first video, and I hope that the ones I release in the future will only become better and better.

Thank you.

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=33066

Rothicol
12-18-2006, 01:20 PM
I loved reading the guild chat :P

Quazimodo
12-18-2006, 03:12 PM
I liked the 1 vs groups pvp, that was fun to watch.