PDA

View Full Version : People rate movies stupidly

Gebbatron
12-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Ok. recently ive been watching, and especially rating movies alot more, and ive noticed something really stupid that people do when they rate.

The rating system is now the 4 point system, content, creativity, editing, and A/V quality.

One thing i dont understand, is why am i seeing movies that deserve a 1 in content, a 1 in creativity, and a 1 in editing getting 1's in A/V quality, when it is clearly amazing quality and desearves a 4 to a 5. do people not know what A/V quality is, or a they just pissed of at watching a lame video and decide to rate the A/V quality a 1... who knows. maybe they tried really hard to make sure that the A/V quality was perfect, and really dont deserve a 1.

anyways. just throwing this out there.

Valamir
12-19-2006, 05:43 AM
If you feel a movie was unjustly rated we expect our users to report the rates. Flaming, trolling, and unjustified ratings can result in someone losing their rate ability forever.

Quazimodo
12-19-2006, 05:57 AM
I agree fully, some people either rate 5 or 1. Some even rate movies because of music used, so if you add music they dont like they downrate it with a 1.

kiahann
12-19-2006, 02:41 PM
The Fame should help with this. But yeah valamir is right report the rateing's and it's solved.

Btcc22
12-20-2006, 09:27 PM
It'd be cool to be able to see a rating break down that each user gave rather than the average. :)

Valamir
12-20-2006, 09:30 PM
This has been suggested before. I am not sure why it hasn't been applied but you can post in the thread here (http://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=322).