PDA

View Full Version : New site of purchase and sale for all the types of mmorpg

adiryaish
12-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Http://www.game-bid.com
yes, this is the site.
Before about an hour I saw someone advertises this site.

The site Game-Bid,
he is a site in which possible to sell and to buy users, objects etc... ', the connected for all the games mmorpg. Likewise possible to create store inside the site in order to market everything that belongs to you.

According to what I heard,
the site provides us two weeks without all expense (fee's) (such as: Emphatic object in the main page, an increase of pictures without limitation, an increase of short film of video which semblance what willingly you to sell and more, of course that this is supposed to be your contents not just picture or short film without contact, because they examine the subject that opened and if in accidentally he transits the laws then he will not be approved).

What on us to do this to open the subject on sale of us and to wait for the offers/purchase.

The sales and the purchases absolutely only according to real money but if willingly you to do trade or every other thing you can send an announcement by the site (there is a system Aimil inside the site) and it's possible to manage a conversation in the time of the sale with the seller.

It's possible to pay with paypal, visa, mastercard, and more.
To locate this is there is the company of very high security.

In my opinion what remaining to do this to enter be impressed and to be registered.

Enjoyable overflow,
Adir.