PDA

View Full Version : Astonia 3

Astonia
08-20-2008, 09:18 PM
Hello to all of you that have taken the time to hear my story. I am an adventurer from the land known as Astonia. I was born a lowly and weak mage in Cameron, but trained myself to take the journey to Aston where i could finish my training. I was not alone as a group of people joined me on my journey. The warrior, and his brother, whom accompanied me were on thier journey to Aston as well after training himself to master a sword. Along with us on this trip was one of the mystical Seyan'Du. Not only had he mastered sword, but also magic! We walked for what seemed like miles into the forest.Finally we emerged from the forest to greeted by a strange rambling man named Seymour. He told us the terrible story of the destruction of the army and the murdering of the Seyan, as well as the dissapearance of the great and godly Ishtar. We agreed to help him and continued our adventure to the main square. As we made our way to the main square we passed many merchants and elegant and obviously powerful people. An amazing door and the magical teleporter of which they had in Cameron. We parted ways and and blazed our own paths in the world of Astonia. We bumped into eachother from time to time while trying to solve the puzzle of the pentagrams. We made new friends along the way and decided to test our powers and accomplish the task of solving the labs. They were quite the test indeed. We pondered what to do with ourselves now that we had solved the labs. I decided to Arch and become a stronger mage with longer lasting spells. The warrior decided to Seyan'Du and start again as a mage-warrior combo. Seyan decided to Arch and become even stronger as well. The warriors brother decided to Arch and grow stronger the longer he fought. As we grew older and stronger, we driffted apart. We met up one day at a spawn fighting for the survival of our clans. The warrior was not quite caught up in strength and was killed by his brother. His rage was building but was not good enough to stand up to my duration as I killed him. The final outcome depedned on me and the seyan. I was almost out of mana, but he has almost dead. He began to hit me with his sword and I froze him with my magic. I casted my last flash and he drained my magic shield. It was my dagger and full health versus his sword and almost empty health. I went into fast mode as my adrenaline kicked in. It was up to both of us to save our clans from impending death. He hit me hard, draining my Hitpoints fast. We each took our last swings as we were out of potions, mana, and endurance. THis was it, life or death came down to who got the next hit. They only way to know who won would be to see if you, my friend, could be that lasting mage, that raging warrior, or that mystical seyan. Are you up to the challenge? Prove it by joining us today at Astonia.com. With two different worlds to choose from, anything is possible...