PDA

View Full Version : Update on Path of a Warrior 3

cory9919
12-20-2006, 10:55 PM
Hello all. For those fans of my movies i decided to announce my plans with the series. Due to the recent patch and warrior changes i have not been happy with the class. As such ive found no will to continue my "Path of" series. This means i will not be making a third, Fury pvp video on Melkoir as i wish to retire him in the near future.

i figured id give an update.

p.s. i do plan on making a rogue video though ;)

p.s.s. My rogues name is Anris on twisting nether (alliance) id sureley not mind if people paid me a visit for duels/chats.

DwhyM
12-21-2006, 07:29 AM
Please dont make rogue movie :). Be brave at your warrior ! Dont let blizzard to kick you out of your class.

cory9919
12-21-2006, 08:01 AM
eh i know alot of people are dissapointed in me in not enjoying my warrrior but really im just not having as much fun. im not doing as much pve dmg, im not faring as well in pvp (im fury btw, tried arms, hated life withotu enrage and piercing howl) and the rage nerf is just frustrating. i see a rogue movie as my way of finally making an effects heaving or heavy editing movie that ive always wanted (warrior class i believe is FAR too simple to make such a movie. Kenion has demonstrated that rogues however are very capable of such movies and i wanna make something like that even if i dont use after effects.)

who knows, maybe some day ill get nostalgic and make another warrior movie but as it is right now, melkoir, decked in his BWL/ZG dps epics just isnt surviving or living well in PVP against casters. and its not fun. Anris, my rogue however, is a beast to behold. hes only 57 but ive already killed ZG geared 60s with him and im having loads of fun.

i know some of you wouldnt approve of me going to rogue but i can assure you that i believe i am a good rogue and you will like the way i play (im fare, and i detest using cooldowns. i believe them to be crutches. i love fights without them) and for those that have liked all my music choices and playstyle im sure youd love my rogue playstyle as well. its aggressive, vengefull, and entirely without simpathy in a fight. when i believe im going to win i play to show it. when i believe im going to lose i go down as aggressivly as possible to say "hey i got you this far lets fight again!"

but i feel i should say a huge <3 to all the people who enjoy my work and my warrior. i honestly did not believe id have the success (as small as it is) id have! you all made it worth playin my warrior srsly!