PDA

View Full Version : Top Skilled '08 Nomination period!

Uzbeki
01-23-2009, 11:50 AM
<br /> On Monday the 26th we will start the nomination period for Top Skilled '08! The previous year we let our scrip find all the contestants automatically based on: downloads, skill-points, voting, date released and comments. This time, in addition to finding skilled players with a script, our members will also have a say. Starting the 26th we will present our selected nomineesand the community will have 1 week to nominate who they think is worth &quot;TOP SKILLED '08&quot;!<br><br><b>Read the full version of this news item on <a href="http://www.warcraftmovies.com/main.php#3085">WarcraftMovies.com</a></b>

RopeDrink
01-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Awesome!

I remember the last one, and wishing on my favourite players/authors. Even spectators to the event can have fun with this, beit arguing over who they think is the best or just being reminded of all the nice work said nominee's have released on WCM.

Looking forward to this ^^

resoLVer1.0
01-26-2009, 11:22 AM
What for? Everyone knows ATHENE is the best. Among the other names his one will shine so strong with epicness that people won't be able to read them.

RopeDrink
01-26-2009, 01:06 PM
Right, well I never doubted Athene's actual skill due to having faced him before back in his Reckoning days, as well as his obvious current success, but...

Well, I would have assumed Top Skilled votes would be based on actual PvP clips - I hate to say it but Athene talks a good talk and I personally find his clips very entertaining in their own way, but so many people would love to see him actually make a PvP movie instead of basing response on him and Furious having some lol's to the sight of his Armory Page.

/shrug

Oh well, give it time ^^

RopeDrink
01-27-2009, 11:27 PM
It's the 28th now, so unless Im missing links or information somewhere am I right in thinking this hasn't started yet?

Looking forward to getting some votes rolling and seeing how things pan out, maybe learning the names of some movie makers who's work I may have missed that I should see (Last competition was a nice way of getting a list that people had voted on movie wise - Saw quite a lot of nice movies I hadn't noticed thanks to that, and it's been a long time since the last one so I'm sure there's a lot of work out there to be seen since).

So we've a vote for Athene... Who else d'ya think will cut the grade? People like Neilyo, Drakedog again? Cmon, let's get something going on here :D