PDA

View Full Version : [LC] Various Voices.

Magestrate
02-06-2009, 05:20 AM
Hello, this is Caleb 'Pride' Carroll, Executive Producer of the new episodic series 'Lorecraft.' Lorecraft is a mockumentary style machinima aimed at telling the rich and illustrious story behind Blizzard Entertainment's "World of Warcraft." Our goal is to do this in a humorous yet informative way.

As Warcraft has alot of characters, we need alot of voices. Let's go ahead and get strait to what we need at this time, these are urgent roles needing some VA love.

Please send Voice samples or line readings to [email protected] Please include the role you are auditioning for aswell as your full name and age. Thanks!

Narrator - Casted

Dutharion Rall
Male, Human.
Reccuring, Major role.
Rall sounds a bit snide, and overly rightous. He's a paladin and has an attitude that Paladins are above everything, and everyone else.
Sample Line : "A Paladin and a Mage.. It's repulsive.. It's like eating Dalaran Sharp while drinking Morning Glory Dew, it just shouldn't happen, makes no sense! Can you imagine if they had children? He would be a frost-bolting, bubble-hearthing, healadin freak!"

Chronormu (Chromie) - Casted

Xarantaur
Male, Tauren
Reccuring, Major role.
Xarantaur is a knowledge seeking, wise man. He sounds very sincere and knowledgeable.
Sample Line : "I have not discovered much knowledge of young Calia, and even less of Lady Lianne... though I'm sure they were just as respectable members of the family as Arthas and Terenas at the time."

Millton Shaef
Male, Human
Reccuring, Major role.
Milton is an elderly man, wise and fragile. He should sound old, and just a tad bit raspy.
Sample Line : "Once Arthas had returned to camp and realized his men had abandoned their posts - Arthas became more enraged than a Furbolg in a bear trap... minus a gimped leg."

Magni Bronzebeard
Male, Dwarf
Non-reccuring
Magni is fairly happy, has an Irish / Scottish accent (yes I know, im so stereotypical.)
Sample Line : "Ooh ho ho... Arthas learned his fightin' from mah brother Muradin. I 'spose if ye be wantin' to learn som fightin' ye best learn from the best, yea?"

Varian Wrynn
Male, Human
Reccuring, Minor role.
Varian has a deeper voice, very imposing and powerful.
Sample Line : "Yes... Arthas... bloody traitor... hmm... Growing up he was always a bit of a rebel, but weren't we all in our own little way?"

Jaina Proudmoore - Casted

Tirion Fordring
Male, Human
Reccuring, Minor role
Tirion sounds very rightous, very caring but also very powerful. and a tad elderly.
Sample line : "The Order accepted young Arthas into its ranks when he was still a bratty 19 year old kid. He was a skilled warrior, theres no doubt about that. But he was a bit irrational, as I'm sure you'll come to find out."

We welcome any and all, new and veteran alike.

Regards,
Pride.