PDA

View Full Version : Top Skilled '08?!

Gedan
02-12-2009, 08:13 AM
Use this thread to talk about all that is "Top skilled '08" - Who do you think deserves winning and why is that?

Lojah
02-12-2009, 08:48 PM
Ocbx of course !

or maybe akrios/neilyo/sonydigital/leckman :lol: or gforce ...

WatafaBoom
03-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Buddhist!

Fedriaran
03-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Noone or Akrioss should have won...
Neilyo is nothing special. He puts no time and effort in to his movies. He doesn't edit, he doesn't world pvp or do BGs for good 1v2+ footage. His arena footage has even been very dry and boring for several movies now.

I'm very disappointing in the community. 14 yo nubs ftw

WatafaBoom
03-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Neilyo is nothing special. He puts no time and effort in to his movies. He doesn't edit, he doesn't world pvp or do BGs for good 1v2+ footage. His arena footage has even been very dry and boring for several movies now.

totally agree, and i think that buddhist, mahiko, akrios or noone should have won.

Fedriaran
03-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Personally, I wasn't a big fan of Mahiko's videos. Partly because of the bad quality of the videos and the low quality of 1v2+s.

I enjoyed Unmercey 5 much much more. That is probably my favorite WCM release sense Eviscerate 9. Unmercey 5 is easily one of my top 3 favorite videos at the moment. The style of content that he focused on made it soo entertaining.

Zaxoin
03-10-2009, 12:42 PM

I'm very disappointing in the community. 14 yo nubs ftw

So am I. The reason Neilyo wins is because of his groupies that simply doesn't see that he makes NO effort into his movies what so ever. Where people like Lecken, Noone, Buddhist, Mahiko, GForce, SonyDigital etc. put huge effort into creativity and editing, Neilyo just smack clips together in WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER and then puts it out on WCM... It's very dry, no WPvP, No BG, pure Arena fights and duels that goes over and over again... There is nothing new or unique around his movies, if it stood to me he should not even be amongst the top 10 of PvP moviemakers...
Flekz is ordinary mage, but he makes his movies so unique and entertaining through his editing. Neilyo just got alot of fans who is litterally in love with him... A big let down to the WarcraftMovies community...