PDA

View Full Version : Registration is partially possible.

Paganist
09-09-2008, 02:16 AM
Well they openned a "window" for registering your key ONLY if you already have a war-europe account (receiving the newsletters means you do). Copy and paste the
http://www.war-europe.com/#/activation/
if you already hac=ve an account and it will ask for some info before validating your key.
For the validation of the key (or a possible error) an e-mail will be received by them.
I hope that this helps anyone!

Gabryelxxx
09-09-2008, 05:11 AM
well i used that and it took them like 13 hrs to email me, and then it only said that there was a registration error and resend my info.... i really hope they fix this damn problem cuz it's really anoying:(

Paganist
09-09-2008, 07:08 AM
Well it really is annoying... We're missing the action since this is gonna last just for a few days.

zezori
09-09-2008, 04:36 PM
I've got the activation mail, and they confirmed my key.. But still can't login to the mythic patcher.. And yea, we are missing alot of action.. it's really anoying :/

Gabryelxxx
09-09-2008, 05:00 PM
damn this is geting retarded. i resent the data this morning and i still havent gotten a activation email :confused: i mean c'mon they posted on the website that they fixed the delay problems:(

zutto
09-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Frustrating.. got client, got beta key, everything is ready.. but forgot my login and pass on the offcial page.. and cant make a new one since reg aint working..

anyone know when it will be working:S would suck to miss out on the beta cos of it

Paganist
09-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Well the reg is supposed to be fixed until tomorrow morning. I have sent a key too for validation but... still waiting... I'm really getting frustrated. It's all such a mess for just 4 or so days of beta play... What will happen when the game goes live? I can't afford to imagine any similar mess with the game gone live. It would be catastrophic for my fragile nerves which are on the brink of shattering to tiny little pieces...

NyQ
09-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Well the reg is supposed to be fixed until tomorrow morning. I have sent a key too for validation but... still waiting... I'm really getting frustrated. It's all such a mess for just 4 or so days of beta play... What will happen when the game goes live? I can't afford to imagine any similar mess with the game gone live. It would be catastrophic for my fragile nerves which are on the brink of shattering to tiny little pieces...

same here. have been wating for 24 hours now. :S

Paganist
09-09-2008, 09:44 PM
I think the reason why we all are so frustrated is that it's a game we've awaited for waaaay too long. We wanted it to be perfect in every aspect and it dissapoints us. I feel like I'm like an inch away from a super sweet piece of pie and something keeps getting in the middle... Have I mentioned that it's going live on my birth day? I hope everything goes well on the 18th or I'm gonna flip out.