PDA

View Full Version : So...I cant log into the patcher

cory9919
09-11-2008, 05:43 AM
I finally finished Dling the client, and i varified my CD key for the second time. But i cannot log into the patcher program using the information i put into the account creation (i reached that page using the button on the games login screen.)

It says invalid information. I activated my account, as per request on the email i received after making my account.

However i should point out i have not recieved an email about me validating my beta key. I dont really know whats going on but after all this hastle im getting pretty annoyed right now.

anyone else having this issue?

cory9919
09-11-2008, 08:36 PM
i tried changing my password but now all i get is an Undefined error every time i try and make a new one

cory9919
09-14-2008, 07:12 AM
Well this beta was officially shit. sorry for swearing but after trying for over a week to get this stupid crap to work, im giving up. The website only recently accepted my login, and the actual client itself still wont. I dont know if i should blame the European site or the games devs in general, but it was pretty pisspoor how they managed this beta. Im very disappointed and pretty angry about the quality of the service.

They dont even offer a friggin forum on that site for people to discuss the various issues the game had.