PDA

View Full Version : Shadow of Legend, Maybe It’s not So Familiar by You, but is My Favorite

Mariselop
09-26-2008, 06:58 AM
Hey, I don’t know if I could talk about a game that is my favorite but maybe not so familiar by all of you, and I know that there are so many RPG games here and there, and most of the threads are talking about those big games like WOW, LOTRO, EverQuest or Ultima Online, but it's just one of my favorites, wish you would listen to me.

SOL is the closest thing to Diablo 2, an all time favorite to hundreds and thousand old school players. It’s a vast world with diverse landscape, with a wide array of standard mmorpg features: Stunning graphics, Decent animation, Intense PVP, Challenging dungeons and instances, No pointless grinding, Extensive crafting system, Skill Progression and Reborn System and so on.

And I like best its PVP system. There is Open PVP, Arena, and Guild Castle Siege in conjunction with an honor system and a criminal system provide unparalleled intensity of SOL PVP experience. Each time when I killed someone or powerful Boss or NPC, I really can’t stop laughing, it’s so cool.

mdjh
09-28-2008, 07:20 AM
hey, what is this

"so familair by you"?

anyway, not only do I know this game,but have played it for months. not bad, I say, something is special and interesting.