PDA

View Full Version : Making a gnome voice!

RJZonez
12-30-2006, 08:32 AM
Heya!

Me and some friends are going to start a movie project and we need a gnome voice ... so my question is, can you create a "fake" gnome voice? or do you have to find a voiceactor who actually sounds like a gnome? :confused:

Punchline
12-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Download this:

http://www.screamingbee.com/product/MorphVOXJunior.aspx

It's their trial version that comes with man voice, woman voice, and "tiny folk" voice. I used the "tiny folk" voice for myself as a Gnome voice in one of my machinimas.

EDIT: There is no time on this trial. You can keep it forever.

RJZonez
12-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Thx 4 the advice ^^ it really works :D

now I just need to learn this program ... btw are thay addons so that you can make more type of voices? :lol:

And one more thing, what software did Blizzard use for their characters?

Punchline
12-30-2006, 04:40 PM
Blizzard just uses voice talents.

As for addons, there are none. Well, they do have some, but they are for the "real" version versus the trial. So, you just get those three voices unless you want to buy it.

RJZonez
12-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Oh I see ... :\ I'll see what we can come up with then >.<

Cartoonlord
01-05-2007, 03:44 PM
If you need gnome voice acting, I can help. (male) I beleive I have a very good gnomish male voice, I sound kind of like a cross between that guy on family guy with the brown moustache and one of alvin and the chipmunk's band when I do it. Email [email protected], I don't wanna be paid or anything, it's my civic duty to help if you need it.

RJZonez
01-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Yeah, that would be nice ^^

I've sent you an E-mail. If you didn't get it please leave a message to me on this site :D

thx again