PDA

View Full Version : Image Bleeding

Babyllama
01-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Hi, I'm in the process of finishing up my first movie, I use sony vegas and recorded all of my video with Game Cam,( I know not the best choice, I'm starting to use fraps now). The problem is, not the quality but the image bleeds when I put it into Sony Vegas, If I go into the Game Cam directory and watch the clips separate theres no bleeding, but when I have it previewed in Vegas and after I render it, Theres is a large amount of image bleeding. It's difficult to describe, it's as though some times the pixels stick on the screen and over lap on the next one.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d162/dan3xm/WoW/?action=view&current=ImageBleed.jpg

Babyllama
01-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Up top near the trees is an example of the bleeding

Thiras
01-02-2007, 10:13 PM
Does this happen with fraps clips also?

Valamir
01-02-2007, 11:10 PM
What file format are you encoding it as and how many Mbps are you encoding it as?

Babyllama
01-02-2007, 11:48 PM
It does not happen with Fraps, Format if I'm answering this the right way is in windows media video v9 (.wmv) and I followed the encoding sticky at the top of the forums but made a minor change to the BPS and did 3M.

Valamir
01-03-2007, 01:33 AM
I am not sure what to say, that is quite odd though. The only logical thing to assume would be that it is a GameCam thing since it isn't doing it with Fraps. Fraps is generally much better to use in almost all games, it just requires a lot of HDD space when recording.