PDA

View Full Version : Is Warhammer going to survive?

jakehightree
03-17-2009, 10:55 PM
Well, I was pondering buying Warhammer Online until my friend told me that it is dying and will not last much longer due to lack of population and management. He advised that I stick with World of Warcraft.

Is this true that WaR is going to dye out?

Zevix
03-18-2009, 03:45 PM
No, WaR is not going to die.

Exstirpo
06-23-2009, 11:02 PM
You're friend is right.. When I joined there was alot of servers.. But a lack of people, so the people who played the game was spread out over alot of diffrent servers. This made it kinda hard to pvp, and kinda boring also. (This also goes for PvE)

I wouldn't join WoR if I was you, even though the game in general is better then WoW, it dosen't have enough players to keep it running.

-Hope this was helpfull.

Zevix
06-26-2009, 10:12 AM
They are merging the servers and they have merged many servers allready. Just at this moment they are letting ppl from low pop servers transfer to huge pop ones (4 choices) and after that everything there will be 4 major servers with hell alot of ppl, so thinking there is not any1 out there gaming is false.

If you want to try WaR - Go - Make a trial account - Download and play. Easy as that.
Then you can choice urself do you want to play it or not instead of asking other ppl around here.

I play WaR allmost daily and I love it.

Rank 40 SH -- Rank 39 Zealot -- Karak Eight Peaks