PDA

View Full Version : <REQUEST> Film Ideas.

robertprior
03-20-2009, 01:01 AM
Greetings MMORPGFORUM.net, I am Robert Prior, an avid gamer and video-producer.

For months now I have been attempting to create a storyline and basis for a new World of Warcraft movie - though as it goes, Mr. Success has not been knocking at my door. And so I would like to ask the people of MMORPG Forum for their help and support. I would like you, yes you to come up with an original (or as close as you can get) storyline complete with storyboards, (may not be final storyboards) and for your chance to see your dreams on "The Big Screen" e-mail to me and my production team at CHILL, your finalized idea.
The winner (the person whose idea is used to create a film) will receive a free 30-day account for RapidShare.com and a special mention in the credits, at the start of the film, and wherever else necessary. Two runners up will receive a special thank you for supporting mention in the credit roll at the end of the film (displayed first).

The film is not PvP based but may contain some character vs character scenes (without UI, shot like a machinima production). The story must be a serious RP one - one based in a world of fantasy and mystery, where within every dark corner lurks a blood-thirsty monster, where every cloud has a silver-lining, and a black-proto drake behind it!
So, for those who wish to enter, here are the specifications and two small forms. Form A you must fill out once and send off with your film idea in an e-mail (contact info at bottom of the page) and Form B must be filled out for every main character and sub-main character used within the production.

Minimum Number of Main Characters is limited to FOUR (4)
Maximum Number of Main Characters is limited to TEN (10)

FORM A -

Real Name;
Gaming alias (nick name);
Country;
Age (optional);
Gender (optional);
Email;

Extra contact information may also be applied within UK limits. I will not make phonecalls or send texts to oversea countries.

FORM B -

Character Name;
Gender;
Race;
Class;
Description; Enter a brief description of the characters background, e.g. Where they originate from. Where they live now/Traveling Vagabond?. Previous work? - Soldier? Vet? Horse Breeder? Father/Mother? (if necessary to storyline please fill out another form for their entry and clearly label in their description whose parents they are and state their relevance)
Clothing; NOTE - This is not their final costume design, this is just to state any specific items or weapons they use during their adventures.

Please send all your applications to;
MSN EMAIL; [email protected]
XFIRE; 101revanent101

To make sure you don't miss your chance to enter, type MYFILM in the subject of your e-mail and/or type MYFILM into the description box whilst adding me as a friend on xfire.

Thank you,
Robert Prior - CHILL ENTERTAINMENT; FOUNDER.

NOTE; Please go as in-depth as possible with your descriptions so as to provide me and my colleagues as greater an insight to your characters creation as humanly and virtually possible. Doing this will define how your character looks, their clothing/armor, weaponry and will give them a distinct personality to set them apart from the rest.