PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion "Report Behavior"

Hairydude
01-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Hello, i got a suggestion regrading all the down rating and abusive comments towards people and movies in general. It would be very appropriate to add a function near users nicknames stating "Report Behavior" or "Report this User".

That way the moderators can reach these abusive players faster and easier, with a little help of the community and the moderators we can make this the perfect world of warcraft website.

Thank you, i hope you take my suggestion into consideration.

Uzbeki
01-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Thank you for your suggestion.

When you report a comment the moderators gets a page full of information about the user who made the comment. Previous deleted comments, previous comments and so on. The moderator can then easily remove other comments from the same user. In a sense you already report the user when clicking the "!" next to his comment :)

Hairydude
01-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Thank you for such a fast reply. I've been an active member of WCM for around a year and a half, and a premium member for half a year i believe. I've never noticed that function, and I'm sure a lot of WCM members never noticed it either.

So my next suggestion would be changing the "!" to something more appropriate and eye catchy. Nevertheless thank you for taking the time reading my suggestions.

Uzbeki
01-05-2007, 03:34 PM
We are making some design changes the coming weeks. This is one of things on the todo list :)