PDA

View Full Version : Sounds from Raidbosses

SnooX
01-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Is it possible to get the voice sounds from the Raidbosses, like Ragnarok, Kel ...etc ??

I tried with MyWarCraftStudio but couldn't find any =/

stormrager
01-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Yes it is possible. You will need Winmpq. (http://files.filefront.com/WinMPQ%20v1.64/;4680671;/fileinfo.html)
You will need to open the "speech.mpq" in your "wow/datd/enUS/" folder. Then you will need to extract whatever sounds you want. If you want like music from the cities and such, those will be in the "common.mpq".

LordZoulDK
01-12-2007, 02:47 AM
Im trying to get this to work now, so i can get more or less all voice sounds and stuff from WoW, but no idá how to get it, some where you can DL it already or you need to extract it,

And if you need to do it you self, how the **** do you do it? yes sorry im a noob so plz help me :D

stormrager
01-12-2007, 03:05 AM
Im trying to get this to work now, so i can get more or less all voice sounds and stuff from WoW, but no idá how to get it, some where you can DL it already or you need to extract it,

And if you need to do it you self, how the **** do you do it? yes sorry im a noob so plz help me :D

See my post above yours.

LordZoulDK
01-12-2007, 01:14 PM
i know, but it says that i need startcraft install, cos its use some fils from there, and ofc i dont have it, or its just me thats doing somthing worng.

LordZoulDK
01-12-2007, 04:57 PM
ok after some smaller work, i got it now, but the program is alittle bugged i think whit the grafik, but i can get the sounds out, so im happy :D

SnooX
01-13-2007, 02:08 AM
Thank you very much ! <3 helped me alot ^^

Arw.. crap xD' N> English version of WoW ... cause the german voices sucks >_<

vegito254
01-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Yes it is possible. You will need Winmpq. (http://files.filefront.com/WinMPQ%20v1.64/;4680671;/fileinfo.html)
You will need to open the "speech.mpq" in your "wow/datd/enUS/" folder. Then you will need to extract whatever sounds you want. If you want like music from the cities and such, those will be in the "common.mpq".

I can get the speech thing to open but when I try to open common.MPQ then I get a popup saying !this file does not contain an MPQ archive. What now ? :D

SnooX
01-21-2007, 02:49 PM
Google for winmpq ! So you get a working Version and open the "speech.mpq" not the common^^

vegito254
01-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Google for winmpq ! So you get a working Version and open the "speech.mpq" not the common^^

I said I can open the speech.mpq what means I can get out the speeches but I want some city music and I can't open the common.mpq. The music is in the common.mpq :top:

SnooX
01-21-2007, 03:02 PM
Ow, sry ^^

You can open the common.mpq with MyWarCraftStudio !