PDA

View Full Version : Need some help! :(

ferdoussi
01-07-2007, 02:37 AM
4 month ago i was playing WoW then one day i quit , now that im back in the game (mosty becouse BC is comming) ive decided to get more info on what i lost during those 4-5 month ... now i got all i need so whats left is just 1 damn website :(

About the Website : im trying to find the website URL , that website consisted in making ur own char , choosing class race and then u could add weapons , armor just like ingame .. making a "PLAN" of what items and stuff ull be looking for in the real game/character thanks for the help and im sorry i have to make a new post just for a stupid thing like this.

Have a nice day guys, and sorry if i got some english errors around here :P

kiahann
01-07-2007, 12:47 PM
This has alot of links of good World of Warcraft sites http://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=92

ferdoussi
01-07-2007, 02:53 PM
ive seen the thread about the "Usefull links" :lol: all i needed is jsut this 1 website , to bad no one knows its really damn helpfull , its like having the character pannel open and u can add to ur char any item u want see the result of - dmg HP MP DPS stats res everything just like the ingame Character panel :(

kiahann
01-08-2007, 01:29 AM
Are you talknig about CT character Profiler? http://ctprofiles.net/index.ct hopefully this is it.

ferdoussi
01-08-2007, 03:08 AM
i knew about ctprofiles , but in ctprofiles u just look for other ppl profiles :P but the one im looking for is making ur own profile, anyway i think ill quit looking for it since i cant damn find it :(

Thanks anyway for all the help guys

Edited : Ive just been on www.ctprofiles.net and ive been snooping around .. its not that website BUT ITS THE SAME THING :D i really love YOU! :D thanks again and have a nice day mate

kiahann
01-08-2007, 02:02 PM
No problem mate... if you ever need assistance with anything else.. be sure to post!:top:

Mozq
02-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Hmm the program you used to use, was it the model viewer ?