PDA

View Full Version : Shaman Spec

Xrmagee
01-09-2007, 01:35 PM
Hello everyone, i got a lvl 38 shaman that i consider as my main these days.
I am currently 10 enhancement and rest is restoration.
Which spec should i choose? I am most of a instance and teamplayer and i do a minimum of grinding solo.
I prefer casting, and healing, but i also dont want to be useless in pvp and grinding solo.
Could any of you help me? ^^:)

-xr-

kiahann
01-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Resto is actually a pretty good spec in pvp its good in survival and 1on1 in pvp I actually went full enhance leveling to 60 and went 51 Resto at 60. I wouldn't suggest going Resto for leveling no matter what spec you use shammy can take awhile to level..But I suggest going enh to conserve mana through the grind.

Xrmagee
01-10-2007, 06:21 AM
I agree.
But i have been enhance at lvl 31-34 and i found it a extremly boring and fragile spec.
I have tought about going 5 resto(For imp healing wave) and rest is elemental, until lvl 50 when i get earth shield, then i will respec to resto.
There is not much grinding at lvl 50+++, i did instances all the time with my mage and i found that the best way of leveling for me.

What do you think?

kiahann
01-10-2007, 04:01 PM
Elemental is a good spec but make sure to always stack up with Water Oom is a big issue also make sure you have alot of +Int gear if you run out of mana and still have mobs you dead...Hence if your enhance you can still put up a fight

If you want to go elemental go for it its a good spec
Also imp healing wave is good.