PDA

View Full Version : Request: Voice Actors for my machinima

virminator
03-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Hello,

I'm requesting voice actors for my machinima: The Tauren Rogue.
It's a series which will consist out of a number of episodes. I would do most of the voices myself but my microphone has a very bad quality.

The story is about a Tauren Rogue, who, when he was created, was supposed to be a Tauren Warrior, back in the days of the beginning of the World of Warcraft. Because of a system crash that happened, several characters on his realm; Bloodfist(fictional) got bugged. These bugged characters all had special features which normal characters wouldn't have. They had, for example, the ability to talk with both Horde and Alliance, wear both their class and their chosen class' equipment and weapons. They have 6 talent tabs. There were lots of these bugged characters on the realm because of that crash. They all lived in harmony for a while, until Blizzard started noticing the extraordinary realm. They found out that once a bugged character gets killed, their character gets deleted, making it unable to ever play on that particular character ever again. Blizzard sent out several assassins, mainly rogues, to unnoticeable slaughter Bloodfist. There were only few who noticed what was going on, most of them gotten killed, too. Bloodfist was no longer a special realm now, 99% of the population were normal characters, now. The only few ones left over from assassinations were only 7 people. They were called 'Lucky 7'. They had ease in resisting Blizzard's forces, as they mastered all the aspects of their extraordinary circumstances. They lived in harmony with everyone on Bloodfist. Delrith was one of them. After a while, a greater force joined in. This one was greater than Blizzard was. One day, a member of 'Lucky 7', got cruely assassinated by a single ambush coming from a rogue. Everybody got concerned and they decided to split up. That was the last thing Delrith ever heard of the rest of 'Lucky 7' and now he roams the lands, aiding players in need. Now, a young undead mage, called Jorg, wants to conspire against Delrith for unknown reasons.

I'm requesting:
- A deep male voice(suiting a tauren)
- A cold male voice(suiting an undead)
- A male voice(suiting a blood elf)
- A male voice(suiting a troll)

When you're interested and want some footage or/and want to know about the storyline, send me an e-mail; [email protected]

Also, send samples of your voice recordings to me so I can get a prelisten :)

Thank you,