PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a movie! Please Help

timidthoughts
01-14-2007, 05:38 PM
Hey,

Since the servers are acting up I thought I would watch some old videos. There is one that I remember but I no longer have it and I can't remember the name of it but here is what I do remember.

I BELIEVE the name was somthing along the lines of "Inside the Mind of a Madman". It was a Tauren Hunter whos name and server i don't recall. But the narration durring the video was hilarious. He spoke in a maniacal voice and said off the wall things. He would constantly /dance, singing "Free hk Free Hk Free HK" in the mic, and everytime his aimed shot crit, he would say "AIM SHOT CRITICUUUULLL!" There was a particular battle where he is fighting a mage and he get Pyroblasted for like 1200 and he is like "O....M...G..... 1200 Pyro blast? And people say Mage's and gimp." I believe there is a scene also where he take out his frustrations of a Paladin killing him on the Pigs in the pen outside of the Horde's main city.

That is really all I can remember it was one of my favorite videos and I can't remember it for the life of me! Somone help me remember! =0