PDA

View Full Version : New gameplay video:

scaramoosh
01-31-2007, 07:37 PM
http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/gamespace/updates.php?pid=520538&sid=6164998&tag=topslot;title;3&om_act=convert&click=topslot

/interview

This is more of the same:

http://war-en.curse-gaming.com/previews/745/ea-mythic-press-event-warhammer-online-unleashed/

Hentai
02-01-2007, 03:41 PM
yes, really awsome! I saw the january podcast and it owns, talks about battlefront sistem and stuff! : ) interesting stuff, i really need to play this!

godliest
02-03-2007, 07:30 PM
I hate those newsletters!!!

When I read a new newsletter I feel even more excited about this game. I can't wait till it comes out, looks great.

pstylez
02-08-2007, 07:58 PM
I just hope this game lives up to its hype.

godliest
02-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Ur not alone about hoping so ;D

Valamir
06-26-2007, 05:52 PM
I watched all the videos today and I was instantly turned off. This game will be a failure like all MMORPG games, in fact I can't classify this game as anything but RTS. All the gameplay is a huge turn off. If they want people to play their game they will need to make something similar to WoW, that's just how it works these days. People want graphics over anything. Seriously the gameplay footage taken made the game look like Warcraft 3, no one would stick around for that game longer than 3 months and then they will cancel. That's about all I have to say about the game.

godliest
06-27-2007, 11:18 AM
WoWs graphics aren't very great... Compared to some other games out at the market I would say WoWs graphics are pretty bad. The only reason WoW became so popular was the reason it had a learning curve equals to zero and it was easy to play. No skill required, ability to solo whole the gaming time.

WoW=simple game, easy to learn easy to play. That's what made it so popular. Not the graphics.

AW_Vith
07-29-2007, 11:15 PM
WoWs graphics aren't very great... Compared to some other games out at the market I would say WoWs graphics are pretty bad. The only reason WoW became so popular was the reason it had a learning curve equals to zero and it was easy to play. No skill required, ability to solo whole the gaming time.

WoW=simple game, easy to learn easy to play. That's what made it so popular. Not the graphics.

It's true, the game was and still is very user friendly, also, Valamir if you compare what is featured from the OP's link to today's videos, there's a huge improvement. It's best not to judge a game based pre-alpha footage, or even what is seen in beta.

yzer
10-31-2007, 12:17 PM
I watched all the videos today and I was instantly turned off. This game will be a failure like all MMORPG games, in fact I can't classify this game as anything but RTS. All the gameplay is a huge turn off. If they want people to play their game they will need to make something similar to WoW, that's just how it works these days. People want graphics over anything. Seriously the gameplay footage taken made the game look like Warcraft 3, no one would stick around for that game longer than 3 months and then they will cancel. That's about all I have to say about the game.

Your saying that warhammer has bad graphics while its in BETA!! did u even see the wow beta graphic.. it was like warcraft 2.. the game play sucked, ( i mean as in how the Interface was setup and etc, they had a BIG! improve in the graphics at launch.. just look for screenies for beta wow

. u can also check wow-europe.com then go to movies.. and then scroll down and look how it was. Warhammer in beta has about the same quality as WoW id say. but i think they will be BETTER! then wow when it comes out and it will be a very populare game.. we will just have to wait and see:exclaim:

Zinrock
12-18-2007, 09:34 AM
well if they can manage to keep a balance in the RvR system, which the whole game is based on it should be a hit! and the gameplay is the tricky thing. WoW has a really great gameplay. I have tryed a few mmorpg´s and none could beat the gameplay WoW had, most of them just feel death and boring when you play em. I am hoping War will bring an exlusive gameplay and keep a balance in the RvR system, if they can manage to do that , should be a great game ! only time will tell :D but iam crosing my fingers and hoping they can bring the mmorgs on a new level!!!

Tetrum
12-24-2007, 06:29 PM
This game will be awesome. Wanna know why I think so?

Mythic originally created Dark Age of Camelot, the first game to feature the RvR combat. Then, they handed it off to SOE to start Warhammer. If they learned anything from making DAoC, it's the awesome environment and fun playability.

IMHO, WoW needs to stop releasing expansions for a bit. It's turning into the second(Make that THIRD, haha) Everquest.

eXpliCo
08-25-2008, 09:02 PM
I want to play the game