mmorpgforum.net

mmorpgforum.net (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/index.php)
-   PvP (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Top Skilled 2007? (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=3531)

KonDil 02-07-2008 04:18 PM

zomg some1 know why Xantim isnīt on top skiled list? :(
He is the best in my eyes, n1, my wow dream is defeat him :P
I played 2-3years on free sucq servers and this month i go on offi and i wanna accomplished my dream

veracious1984 02-07-2008 07:31 PM

Laintime

I have watched almost all the good pvp video's since early 06 and i can safely say Laintime stands out amongs the best. If you have ever watched his video's since the first one you will understand lol.

Nevisis 02-07-2008 10:31 PM

Niar

The Niar bashing surprises me. He absolutely outgears his opponents in nearly every fight. He also is not the most skilled in 2007 (wtf only 1 movie) however rogues nowadays have totally bypassed the embarressment of needing every CD for one 1v1 duel/fight. The only true way to judge skill is by viewing reaction time and decisions made during fights, and Niar does quite well in speed and decently in decisions made. to sum up he is NO neilyo but he atleast stands above the average. and i would have voted for xantim but he wasn't there =( (neilyo niar vurtne saru/tharbad chrille laintime)

Desok 02-09-2008 03:36 AM

No Destram? :(

Voted Taco (his movies are great fun and different), Yeon, Azgaz, Faxmonkey and Acrono.

Firemore 02-09-2008 11:10 AM

Vurtne...Just now why!!!

Raideon 02-09-2008 02:55 PM

tosan, otherguy, laintime, dance, and meandro even tho he wasnt on the list.

Dattish 02-09-2008 07:15 PM

Kamil is the best, he pwns people everywere as Retri

still missing Akcope in the vote but thats probably because Kamil gets all attention

my other votes went to Acrono the most amazing rogue and Vurtne because i remember his name the 2 that were left was just placed on random ppl

Lord_erk 02-10-2008 06:13 AM

my picks

Dance,Drakedog,Evertras,Faxmonkey, and Vurtne

Dix3n 02-10-2008 05:09 PM

I would like Cherekee on the list aswell, he might not be as "famous" as the people on the list, cause he only made 2 videos i think (?). But in those videos he showed that he is among the best.

other than that my votes go for Vurtne (clearly, without a doubt, THE best wow player i've seen), Otherguy, Faxmonkey (for hes awesome pve movies :D), Shivan, Ming.

Raideon 02-11-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dix3n (Post 17877)
I would like Cherekee on the list aswell, he might not be as "famous" as the people on the list, cause he only made 2 videos i think (?). But in those videos he showed that he is among the best.

other than that my votes go for Vurtne (clearly, without a doubt, THE best wow player i've seen), Otherguy, Faxmonkey (for hes awesome pve movies :D), Shivan, Ming.

you're opinion now officially means nothing.

Forum time (GMT) 02:25 PM