mmorpgforum.net

mmorpgforum.net (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/index.php)
-   Movie Discussion - NEW (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   No Stage6 Is instant Bad (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=3142)

Laxxors 01-08-2008 05:55 AM

No Stage6 Is instant Bad

In my honest opinion, if a movie doesn't have a Stage6 link, I lose my interest Right then and there, it takes little to no effort to put something up on stage6. I don't see why I should be expected to take my time to view and critique someones elses work, when they can't take just a little bit of time to host it on stage6.

TL;DR

If you are even the least bit serious about anything you put on WCM. Put up a Stage6 link for god sakes.

Valamir 01-08-2008 03:03 PM

I'm sorry but you will have to take that up with each and every author personally. It is their movie and their responsibility to host all mirror links. I personally think our premium service is worth having because we guarantee our services whereas the author can't.

KnifeWizard 01-15-2008 02:13 AM

Can somebody tell me where i can download Stage 6 plz would be much appreciated. :P

Waverian 01-15-2008 09:51 AM

If you're not being entertained by watching videos themselves, then you might be at the wrong website, and if downloading something in the background while doing something else or AFK is actually taking your time I'd hate to see what you'd consider time-consuming.

You're not doing anybody any favors by "viewing and critiquing somebody else's work" if you don't care enough about the video to bother downloading it if there's no s6 stream.

Silet 01-18-2008 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laxxors (Post 16519)
if a movie doesn't have a Stage6 link, I lose my interest Right then and there,

That's sad.

Quote:

it takes little to no effort to put something up on stage6.

That's true... if you render to the format that they accept.

Quote:

I don't see why I should be expected to take my time to view and critique someones elses work, when they can't take just a little bit of time to host it on stage6.

Maybe it's because that said "work" takes time all on its own. - And what makes your critique so special?

Quote:

TL;DR

kthx?

Quote:

If you are even the least bit serious about anything you put on WCM. Put up a Stage6 link for god sakes.

You know, I honestly wish I could, but I can't render into the formats that Stage 6 accepts. Whenever I try, my movies are dark and fogged, and the quality is shit. And even if I did upload to Stage 6, and if by the luck of whateverthef*ck I got recommended and my video was seen by many, it would most likely be taken off of Stage 6 simply because I would be using to much of their bandwidth.

And going back to the whole, "if a movie doesn't have a Stage6 link, I lose my interest Right then and there," and, "I don't see why I should be expected to take my time to view and critique someones elses work, when they can't take just a little bit of time to host it on stage6," well then I'm glad, because you'll never be my critic.

Btcc22 01-19-2008 05:42 PM

Stage6 is useless for videos in high demand, and uploading there can take a long time (you try uploading a 750mb file at 25kbyte a second, have fun).

Forum time (GMT) 10:52 AM