mmorpgforum.net

mmorpgforum.net (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/index.php)
-   Movie Discussion - NEW (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   legendary moviemaker lf legendary player (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=4341)

stfx 04-25-2008 04:08 PM

legendary moviemaker lf legendary player

Hey guys I guess now its time to do this (btw sorry for sounding arrogant).

I, stfx, am looking for an awesome player who wants to become famous in my next vid.

At first I will tell you something about me.
I have edited lots of movies in my life. One of them called Velocity, which is published on wcm, and stands for extreme fast/fancy editing. Well I play my mage (Xpi) at the top of pvp but currently I don’t have that good arena mates which is why I decided that I will publish the next video starring someone much better playing than me.

What I will do for you:
I will create a unique video starring YOU in order to make you (playing part) and me (editing part) famous.
I will help you capture the footage and will give you the software. You don’t have to know anything about video capture/editing etc.

What you have to do:
You have to be incredible skilled and your char should be full s3 (top equip) with a great 2v2 or 3v3 (would be most appreciated) arena team playing in the top 20 or so.
You should have a damaging class which can show a lot of skill (mage, rogue, warrior, feral druid, shadow priest, destruction wl ... preferred).
You have to fraps the footage in a good quality (will talk about that later).
You have to upload the footage lossless (best quality but enormous file size). That’s the most critical part imo. Get ready to upload some Gigabyte of raw video footage (30GB for ~3min edited).
You have to have an attractive simple UI.
And u should get msn messenger to communicate with me =)

How it will look like:
The video is mostly an arena/duel movie (70% or so) and therefore the skill is very important and there wont be that much editing. But there will be more than in most arena movies - don’t worry I know what to do (sounding arrogant again). The other parts will be world/bg pvp and with intense editing.

EDIT: have a player now for this project. ill post the details if the movie is almost finished.

Abyzz 04-25-2008 04:29 PM

Best of luck with the project!

cory9919 04-27-2008 09:28 AM

Quote:

The video is mostly an arena/duel movie (70% or so)
all interest in this future movie and project went out the window right there

Dwârv 04-28-2008 07:02 AM

@ Abyzz. /signed.
@ cory9919: /signed.

Doms 04-29-2008 04:21 PM

Legendary Mage LF Legendary Moviemaker!! :)

Hey im looking for someone to edit a vid for me!! and i think you may be the right person,

I am a Human Mage full s3 up in 2k+ bracket . Im not quite sure where to start but hopeing we can give this a try sometime please reply to me on fourm or send me a message i can give you more details on my gear and skill i want to share with others in the future on wcm.com

Thx Doms:D

Eloviina 05-02-2008 01:32 AM

I wish you the best luck with your video :)

Forum time (GMT) 02:26 PM