mmorpgforum.net

mmorpgforum.net (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/index.php)
-   Suggestions (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Suggestion - Rank and Fame (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=792)

Rothicol 01-09-2007 05:57 PM

Suggestion - Rank and Fame

I was thinking... this is a quite new system, and it still needs some polishing, but I have come up with another idea that could help give people more fame...
"Succeeded Reports". It would make the people here on WCM more motivated to report trolls and people who don't know how to rate, and it will be fair all round :)

It will maybe be harder work for the site admins, but this is just a suggestion.

-Rothicol

Darkalus 01-09-2007 09:13 PM

I totally agree.:D

Hentai 01-10-2007 09:40 AM

nice ideia, i agree = )

Gedan 01-10-2007 11:22 AM

without sounding to skeptic, wouldn't this system turn in to a witch hunt with community members reporting like mad to climb in fame steps?

Rothicol 01-10-2007 12:58 PM

You could always ban those who abuse this thing, like reporting someone without insults and with good arguments.

Or, you could make some fame limit, like, from fame 40, you will be able to report others AND get fame, whereof before, you weren't able to get fame for reporting.

"Succeeded Reports" means that you administrators have accepted it as relevant.

-Rothicol

wuddersup 01-10-2007 11:36 PM

Don't forget to add "Succeeded reports of succeeded reporters," where one can report succeeded reporters abusing the succeeded report system. You'd also need the "Succeeded reports of succeeded reporters of succeeded reporters," where one can report succeeded reporters of succeeded reporters abusing the succeeded report system.

Valamir 01-10-2007 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuddersup (Post 6193)
Don't forget to add "Succeeded reports of succeeded reporters," where one can report succeeded reporters abusing the succeeded report system. You'd also need the "Succeeded reports of succeeded reporters of succeeded reporters," where one can report succeeded reporters of succeeded reporters abusing the succeeded report system.

What? No, you can not confuse me like this.

Blacktrap 01-25-2007 06:21 AM

Quote:

Exactly! :P

Darkalus 01-25-2007 09:19 AM

Quote:

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum time (GMT) 06:21 PM