mmorpgforum.net

mmorpgforum.net (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/index.php)
-   Movie Making (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   FRAPS How to Guide(Performance and video capturing) *Please Read* (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=331)

Thiras 01-02-2008 12:01 PM

No. You'll have to buy the full version of fraps.

kiahann 01-02-2008 12:29 PM

As Thiras said you can't get the full version without paying for it that would be illegal. if you didn't catch his drift :)

Ashuren 01-04-2008 08:53 AM

How do you get rid of the fraps logo on your videos?

Cant get rid of it no matter what I do' and worse yet, when I have multiple models in a single set scene, I end up with two or more logos overlapping and covering the thing.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix this problem?

Book 01-17-2008 04:46 PM

Would it be an idea to save my raw clips on an external disk? Connected with a regular USB. Or wouldn't it handle it?

Thiras 01-17-2008 08:20 PM

It can't handle direct recording very well, but if you record it to your internal hd you can copy the files to the external one afterwards.

Book 01-18-2008 06:19 AM

Thanks, Thiras.

uribemike 01-30-2008 08:39 AM

ty thiras.... well i need do this for the leagl way :(

Druanna 02-14-2008 01:50 PM

I'm trying to figure out how folks record the great movies without the interface showing, yet they can still emote, talk, etc.

I know that Alt-Z turns off my interface, but when I do that, all I can do is pan the camera around or run. For example, I can't type /dance and have my toon start dancing. I type /dance and nothing happens. :\

Anyone know how folks turn off the interface but are still able to interact with their toons and make them do things?

Defiled 03-05-2008 05:57 AM

When I record with fraps, it displays random vertical lines of color on the recording after it's saved. I've tried changing my ingame WoW settings but nothing seems to work. :(

kiahann 03-20-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Druanna (Post 18013)
I'm trying to figure out how folks record the great movies without the interface showing, yet they can still emote, talk, etc.

I know that Alt-Z turns off my interface, but when I do that, all I can do is pan the camera around or run. For example, I can't type /dance and have my toon start dancing. I type /dance and nothing happens. :\

Anyone know how folks turn off the interface but are still able to interact with their toons and make them do things?

I'm pretty sure they do them with binds atleast that's how I did it. with my g15 keyboard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Defiled (Post 18723)
When I record with fraps, it displays random vertical lines of color on the recording after it's saved. I've tried changing my ingame WoW settings but nothing seems to work. :(

That sounds like it could be a video card issue what kind of card do you have?

Forum time (GMT) 03:02 PM