mmorpgforum.net

mmorpgforum.net (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/index.php)
-   Anything wrong? (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   uploaded already? (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=1898)

SiCdevil 08-19-2007 10:50 AM

uploaded already?

hi...

i only want to know if my video is already uploaded ...i got an e mail that it is uploaded. but i uploaded it at night (2 days ago) and when i come back there was an error msg that the server could not be found...so do you have it already or shall i upload again? movie : SiC 'N' StrikE III.

SiCdevil 08-21-2007 01:06 AM

well...i uploaded it again (for 100%= 13 h.....)...it has to be there now :\.
btw how often do they read this forums?^^...can i just get an answer: yes-no-may be or something like that...

baloo 08-22-2007 09:14 AM

What is the exact filesize and movie id?

SiCdevil 08-22-2007 12:12 PM

wow, an answer^^...

the name of the movie is : SiC 'N' StrikE III . filesize: 717 MB ; 38:25 min.

baloo 08-22-2007 12:22 PM

I can find your movie, but it seems that the upload is broken since it's not the full filesize that you specified.

we have recently changed the uploader which should be more reliable than the one used before.
I'm afraid you'll have to upload the movie one more time

SiCdevil 08-22-2007 12:50 PM

k...i will upload it again for 13 h (3.time).

SiCdevil 08-22-2007 05:49 PM

sry , but your new uploader is the biggest crap i 've ever seen..every time i try to upload i get an error msg at 2-3% "error:400 bad request" and the uploader freezes the browser and nothing else can be done...

am i too stupid for it or what? it doesn't make fun any more.

and btw ...it is not possible to make a new try for uploading in the -submit movie screen- because there is only the old uploader linked.

i added a filefront link for a mirror...but i really dont' want to wait another week for the movie to upload because i uploaded more than 26 h to your servers (2 times for 100 %) ..

any solution?

baloo 08-23-2007 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiCdevil (Post 11266)
sry , but your new uploader is the biggest crap i 've ever seen..every time i try to upload i get an error msg at 2-3% "error:400 bad request" and the uploader freezes the browser and nothing else can be done...

am i too stupid for it or what? it doesn't make fun any more.

and btw ...it is not possible to make a new try for uploading in the -submit movie screen- because there is only the old uploader linked.

i added a filefront link for a mirror...but i really dont' want to wait another week for the movie to upload because i uploaded more than 26 h to your servers (2 times for 100 %) ..

any solution?

What browser are you using? Any javascript blocking software (ad blockers, anti-spyware etc)?

Blueroze 08-23-2007 09:40 AM

Semi hijacking but i have attempted to upload twice now using the new uploader, both times i received the completed message confirmation and closed the window but each time the status has remained on "Awaiting upload/ download".

File size was 191mb 7.58mins. Using Firefox with no scripting blocks. :f

There is a filefront mirror on the movie description if that makes uploading it possible at your end?^^

baloo 08-23-2007 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueroze (Post 11280)
Semi hijacking but i have attempted to upload twice now using the new uploader, both times i received the completed message confirmation and closed the window but each time the status has remained on "Awaiting upload/ download".

File size was 191mb 7.58mins. Using Firefox with no scripting blocks. :f

There is a filefront mirror on the movie description if that makes uploading it possible at your end?^^

What title/filename/movie id?

Forum time (GMT) 03:46 AM