mmorpgforum.net

mmorpgforum.net (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/index.php)
-   General (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   Favorite Video? (https://www.mmorpgforum.net/showthread.php?t=126)

Onlis 10-21-2006 08:54 PM

Favorite Video?

What is your favorite Machinima video and why?

Give some reasons!!
  • Good Music?
  • Good Editing?
  • Skilled player?
  • Or does the movie just kick ass?

alg 10-21-2006 09:49 PM

Illegal Danish-movies. They just kick ass. :)

kiahann 10-22-2006 05:12 PM

I agree with Alg actually. Illegal Danish Super snacks is one of my fav's

To be Honest PvP videos are not on my list in best Machina. Yes some might have really good editing like "Unknown" and music goes really nice with PvP movies.

But I think Story-Lines goes Deeper then any other Genre.

Plus comedy moveies make me laugh which is a good thing...

So yeah probly Illegal danish but...that Edge of Remorse trailer sure is wicked ^^

So yah Illegal Danish hands down.

ID=Music 10-22-2006 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiahann (Post 756)
I agree with Alg actually. Illegal Danish Super snacks is one of my fav's

To be Honest PvP videos are not on my list in best Machina. Yes some might have really good editing like "Unknown" and music goes really nice with PvP movies.

But I think Story-Lines goes Deeper then any other Genre.

Plus comedy moveies make me laugh which is a good thing...

So yeah probly Illegal danish but...that Edge of Remorse trailer sure is wicked ^^

So yah Illegal Danish hands down.

Same reasons, different movie.
Edge of Remorse beats Illegal Danish any day. ID has good editing, but it can't top EoR. IMO, when it comes to story line, comedy is nice, but if it's going to have drama, go all out and make it more like a real movie.

kiahann 10-22-2006 08:38 PM

Well Yeah...But Edge of remorse is still a Trailior so im considering Illegal Danish the best untill i see the "Full Movie"

Onlis 10-23-2006 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiahann (Post 770)
Well Yeah...But Edge of remorse is still a Trailior so im considering Illegal Danish the best untill i see the "Full Movie"

Edge of Remorse is released, you can DL it from Xfire. Check their official site at http://www.riot-films.com/main/modul...name=Films_EoR for the Xfire link.

Punchline 10-23-2006 01:36 AM

I'll post my favorite later, but first I wanna say something...

I will be flamed to the edge of the earth and back for saying this, but in my opinion, the Illegal Danish movies (including "Zinwrath"), are the MOST overrated machinima movies. Ever.

They are overly edited, and I just don't find them the least bit funny. However, I must admit that the trailer for the 2nd Illegal Danish was sorta cool.

In no way, shape, or form am I saying that these movies completely suck. I am merely stating that (in my opinion) they are highly overrated.

kiahann 10-23-2006 03:28 PM

Eh it's your opinion that's not wrong.

everyone has different taste in what is there favorite movie is.

I really don't agree on the over edited part at all I really don't beleive anything can be over edited as long as it makes sense and goes with the story.

Balgosa 10-23-2006 05:15 PM

I liked illegal danish BUT. .after the way the guys who made it handled themselves on the xfire boards, I tend to shy away from there stuff. They acted like they were "gods" and complained about the other machinima artists basically stating that "no one was as good as them". That is just not cool, so that has turned me off of them

Punchline 10-23-2006 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balgosa (Post 898)
I liked illegal danish BUT. .after the way the guys who made it handled themselves on the xfire boards, I tend to shy away from there stuff. They acted like they were "gods" and complained about the other machinima artists basically stating that "no one was as good as them". That is just not cool, so that has turned me off of them

QFT!!

Forum time (GMT) 11:21 AM