WCM Network: 
 


Go Back   mmorpgforum.net > Project Tools > WarcraftMovies.com Bugs/Issues > Bug/Issue
Register Projects FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Premium Service Dead Links
Post ALL dead links in here.
Category Premium servers
Affected Version Unknown
Priority 8
Status In Progress
Fixed Version (none)
Users able to reproduce Bug/Issue 3
Submitted 10-16-2007
Users unable to reproduce Bug/Issue 0
Assigned Users baloo Tags (none)

issueid=2 10-16-2007 09:38 AM
Moderator
Premium Service Dead Links
Post ALL dead links in here.

Post all Dead links in this "issue".

#1. When you post a dead link please specify which premium link is broken IE Premium archive #1

#2. If you find any streams please report them here as well... and please make sure to label it stream.
Reply

01-21-2008 05:05 PM
 
No EU NL premium mirror works for me. Everyone of them gives a 404 error. It's been like that for 2 weeks.
UK&US mirror speed are awnful(100kbps vs the 1.5mbps that NL mirror used to provide me)

Could give you any link but well, you can check ANY movie on wcmovies that has NL mirror, they all are broken and have been like that for the last week or two :)
Reply
01-22-2008 08:09 AM
Senior Member
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilme
No EU NL premium mirror works for me. Everyone of them gives a 404 error.
Sorry about that, the synchronization to the NL server was broken.
It has now been fixed and all new movies should appear in a moment
Reply
09-19-2009 11:22 PM
 
Same problem can u activate it . Thank you !
Reply
09-21-2009 03:25 AM
 
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/downlo...interchill.wmv

DLs a 0kb file along with all daoc3 links
Reply
09-22-2009 06:46 AM
 
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=121025

Both premium archive links appear to be down
Reply
10-02-2009 04:37 AM
Initiate
 
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=47668

The premium archive link does link to file but it is 0KB in size and doesn't play.
Reply
10-02-2009 11:04 AM
Moderator
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinsoul
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=121025

Both premium archive links appear to be down
One of the mirrors was down for me. It will be fixed today.
Reply
10-02-2009 01:49 PM
Moderator
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcorex
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/downlo...interchill.wmv

DLs a 0kb file along with all daoc3 links
Thanks, We will try to recover this file.
Reply
10-02-2009 01:54 PM
Moderator
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyseh
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=47668

The premium archive link does link to file but it is 0KB in size and doesn't play.
Thanks, We have so far been unsuccessful in recovering this file.
Reply
10-16-2009 03:13 PM
Initiate
 
Sorry wrong Thread
Reply
10-17-2009 06:03 AM
 
The premium archive for this movie by cilo Serpentshrine cinematic gets a 404 error when clicked

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=41450

This is the link when you click the premium archive:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/downlo...avern-xvid.avi

The videos made by this guy is the only reason I paid for the premium service so I could download them. Please fix it.

Thanks
Reply
10-19-2009 07:14 AM
Moderator
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numb3rs
The premium archive for this movie by cilo Serpentshrine cinematic gets a 404 error when clicked

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=41450

This is the link when you click the premium archive:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/downlo...avern-xvid.avi

The videos made by this guy is the only reason I paid for the premium service so I could download them. Please fix it.

Thanks
We are readding it this week. I will update this thread when its up.
Reply
10-19-2009 02:21 PM
Initiate
 
Reply
10-20-2009 03:17 PM
 
http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=14569
http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=11701

any chance of getting these 2 working? or adding a download section that doesnt require premium

thanks
Reply
10-21-2009 01:31 PM
Moderator
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numb3rs
The premium archive for this movie by cilo Serpentshrine cinematic gets a 404 error when clicked

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=41450

This is the link when you click the premium archive:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/downlo...avern-xvid.avi

The videos made by this guy is the only reason I paid for the premium service so I could download them. Please fix it.

Thanks

works now
Reply
10-21-2009 01:37 PM
Moderator
 
Reply
10-21-2009 01:42 PM
Moderator
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikthy
http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=14569
http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=11701

any chance of getting these 2 working? or adding a download section that doesnt require premium

thanks
I get working files from both of these.
Reply
11-01-2009 08:57 AM
Initiate
 
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=6979

cant get this link to work or several others i have tried. This is the only one i am interested in at this point. Connection times out whenever i try to use the premium archive mirror link.
Reply
11-02-2009 12:31 PM
Moderator
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by snailsweat
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=6979

cant get this link to work or several others i have tried. This is the only one i am interested in at this point. Connection times out whenever i try to use the premium archive mirror link.
Fixed, thanks!
Reply
12-25-2009 06:12 AM
 
Akrios - Eviscerate X video that just came out gives me a 404 on the premium(US) download.

http://pongo.wcmprem.com/get/d158690...e%20X%20HQ.mp4

^ That's the dead link
Reply

Issue Tools
Subscribe to this issue

Forum time (GMT) 06:27 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.