View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 05:32 AM   #1
Usagi
Initiate

Usagi is an unknown quantity at this point
Experienced FEMALE Voice Actor at Your Service!

Name: Usagi
Voice Type: Medium usually, can go to medium low and sometimes high. Mature, adult sound.
Demo Reel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZShWHNZTL4
Resume: http://tsukinousako.webs.com/index.html
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TsukinoUsako
E-mail: [email protected]

Recent Machinima Work:
Halo 3 Salvation Episode 1: Dawn of a New Beginning
Skill Implant UL Episode 2
Power Rangers Episode 3
Joe of the Dead Episode 9 - Part 2

Recent Non-Machinima Work:
Lucky Star OVA Pt 3
Ashelin Preview
Neon Genesis Evangelion The Abridged Series Episode 9
Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 167

Who Am I

As you can tell by seeing my recent work and my resume, I'm a female voice actor. I'm making this post to offer my services as a VA to machinima projects of all types. I'm an adult, I try my best to professional and, despite being pretty busy, I try my hardest to do all of my roles in a timely manner.

What I'll Do

I do almost any and everything. I do fandubs, I do audio projects, I do flash animation and, of course, I do machinima. I am not picky about what game engine you're using to make your machinima nor what game. I'll do Halo, Left 4 Dead, whatever you want. I also do hentai/adult projects and I have no issues with cursing in general.

I will do dramas or comedies. Anything really.

What I Don't Do

First, I don't do body acting. Second, I can't sing very well. So... yeah, if you need those I can't help. lol I also won't work with unprofessional people, but I'll explain that later.

What I Ask from You

I ask that you be professional. I have no issues if you're 15 or 35, all I ask is that you know what you're doing and you present yourself like a person who knows what they're doing. Chat speak, bad spelling and grammar totally turn me off. If I'm offering my precious time to VA for you then I don't want to VA for people too lazy to even type correctly.

I also don't want to join any clans or anything. You can list me as a VA in your production company if you wish, but I want free reign to continue to VA for any other projects I wish. I also don't want to be caught up in any internet drama. I know, it happens but I'd like to avoid it.

I also don't like joining forums for your projects. I'm sorry but I will be honest, I probably won't check. I prefer my scripts be e-mailed to me so I can keep track of things.

I also ask that you have your project in order and it's good quality. No recording off the TV screen, no plots that make no sense. I have no problem with comedy or crass humor but I do ask for quality work from you since you're getting quality work from me.

But I REALLY Need a Female VA!

So you don't exactly fit what I'm looking for? Just starting out? Perhaps not best script? Not the best spelling? I may consider it so don't get discouraged. My main goal is to get my voice out there as much as possible and be a go-to female VA for machinimas. Discuss it with me and let's see what happens.

In Closing

Pretty much I'm a female VA and I'm here if you need me. I have a few rules/preferences but in the end I am here to help YOU and if you really need me, I'm here.

Last edited by Usagi : 10-27-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote