View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 06:40 PM   #1
Daulby
Initiate

Daulby is unknown at this point
Inspiration to be your class!

Did any of you gamers ever watch a movie that pushed you to play the class you are now?

travelling back in time by about 2 and a half years.....!

My first character was a NE hunter, after getting it to lvl 46 or so, I went onto www.warcraftmovies.com for the first time and downloaded a rogue movie called "Fearless" by a rogue called "Saerdna." This was the first time i had ever seen the grand marshal equipment, and it took me ages to find out what swords he was using at the time! lol. After finding out about a place called "Thottbot.com" i searched over and over till i found the "GrandMarshal Longsword." I was amazed at this Rogue and how much he owned, going into undercity (Toggled walk) and had the Pantera - Walk song on made it so much cooler!

Well anyway, after seeing this movie like 20 times i decided i should start a rogue, as they looks so much cooler than a hunter (at the time lol). This became my main after reaching lvl 50 and now, being the CL of my guild and getting some nice gear at lvl 70. I owe it to Saerdna, and his pro vid. I still have the video on my computer, played over 300 times it seems lol. downloaded in 2005

I searched warcraftmovies and it seems to be gone on there, but it is on google.video I know watching it now, it shows how much he suxs lol. Using every cooldown on each fight, but see it through my eyes, at the time HE ROCKED!

Anyway my point is, did u ever watch a movie that made you wanna play the character you play now?

Last edited by Daulby : 06-08-2007 at 06:42 PM.
Daulby is offline   Reply With Quote