View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 09:09 PM   #1
DlouBent

DlouBent is unknown at this point
More Recommendations - Not just in pvp and pve Movies

Intro

Dear Warcraftmoives.com community.

First I did like to say that getting recommended is a status that not everyone should be able to obtain.

However, im seeing a very low amount of Recommendations at those moments.
Being "Recommended" simply means that its "Recommended to watch".
I see alot of movies that is "Recommended to Watch", which did not gain the golden star, which results in way less viewers, which is a shame for such good quality movies.

It's mostly PvE and PvP movies that in my opinion recives Recommended status.

So this is where my Suggestions comes:

Make movies voteable to be Recommended , by people with... let's say 50+ fame. When the movie obtained something like 1500 votes (I don't know how many people with 50+ fame there is, so maybe this is too many or too less. Although it still has to be like it's rare to get recommended!), the movie recive the golden star.

More new movies in spotlight, I am not the only one thinking that old movies gets too much in spotlight; new authors needs more attention, although old movies needs their chance too for shining again.

More Spotlight slots! and information about the video to all of them. It's currectly only the first spotlight that got the normal movie info like:

"Size (MB): Runtime: Category: Class: Server: Faction: Race: Country: Language: Author: Guild/Team: Published: Avg. Rating: Downloads:"

End

Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry for spelling errors and grammar. Please no flame.
DlouBent is offline   Reply With Quote