View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
Zaxoin
Initiate

Zaxoin is an unknown quantity at this point
Video and Audio problems - Sony Vegas 8 issues

Hey there

I have recently made a complete reset of my computer (since it had some software errors and generally working very slow, getting overheated very fast etc etc.)
So now, my Sony Vegas 8 was also meant to be re-uploaded. Now I don't know what has gone wrong, since I don't remember this being an issue ever before, but apparently my video-files that I have frapsed from WoW can no longer give any sort of Video stream (???) which means I can still pull it into Sony Vegas, but I can't put it in the video track.

No only does that confuse me, but WMV files, that I have rendered for easier editing and less space requirements, seem to get through just fine even with audio.

Unlike my MP.4. files. These files is actually real life recordings of some friends of mine, and I would like to make a movie, and here I can actually see the video, but I don't have any audio connected to this?

These files works perfectly in Windows Media Player, which makes me conclude that this is some kind of very weird setting in Sony Vegas 8. Does anyone know or have any advice on how to fix this?

Fast response would be very helpful!
Zaxoin is offline   Reply With Quote